Octonauts uploaded by Amber P.

BY OCTONAUTS

Octonauts
  • "I used to babysit a girl who loved this show... i had to watch it with her several times and i have to admit I am a fan... great show for kids that is actually educational and fun!" in 1 review
  • "It's not my favorite show on Disney Junior, but my son and I do enjoy learning facts about animals every hour." in 1 review
Gaby F.
I used to baby'sit a girl who loved this show... i had to watch it with her several times and i have to admit I am a fan... great show for kids that is actually educational and fun!
Melissa F.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
The Octonauts are wonderful teachers about everything that concerns our Oceans & Seas! My 5 3/4 year old granddaughter has watched them for a couple of years on T.V. & my 2 year old great grandson has watched them for about 1 year. When the DVDs became available, I bought all of the ones I could find. The DVDs not only teach them about our Earth & Seas but they also teach them about why we need to take care of our planet & respect nature of all kinds in an entertaining fashion that leaves them glued to the T.V. & not get bored!
Amber P.
My 3 year old has been in love with Octonauts since he was around a year old! My favorite thing is the fact that this show is very educational and there are a lot of cartoons these days that are not. Also, love that they show the real video of the creatures at the end of there creature reports! My son has special needs and this show has helped him talk! Not a lot but he will try to copy a lot of the stuff they say. He even tries to say Octonauts! It's adorable because he says "Ocoauts!" My Fiancé and I find ourselves watching and discussing several things about this show!
I love it and highly recommend it!
kaitlyn o.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
My son loves octonauts! he loves the characters songs and animals and i love that it teaches problem solving and teaches them about animals and their different habitats.
Katheryn H.
Casnovia, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
My kids used to watch this when they were younger and loved it. Its a toddler show, like 1-3 year olds. My nephew loves this show, he thinks its the best and dances to it. Its so cute! Its a good little toddler show though, good teaching skills and learning things.
Katie W.
Hixson, TN
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is definitely one of the best kid's shoes out there. It's educational and totally adorable!
Alyssa C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
The Octonauts is a great new show for children. The characters are cute and loveable. It's actually a great show because not only is it cute and fun, but it's really educational! The missions that the Octonauts go on each episode always feature a new sea creature or phenomenon related to the ocean. Kids and adults can both learn a thing or to while watching this show, and have fun doing it. I know I have!
Sherry B.
Jasper, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
My kids love this show and I love that it teaches them about ocean animals and protecting the ocean. They love animals of all kinds so this show is perfect for them
Victoria C.
Tallahassee, FL
My son will literally pick up the remote and tell me to put this on every single day lol, it keeps him busy when i need a quick shower, it keeps him interested and in one spot when im trying to do something that needs to be done. This show is a moms dream!
Brittany F.
New Albany, IN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
My 3 year daughter absolutely loves this show. It keeps her occupied for hours. It's educational so I don't feel as guilty when she watches the marathons. However those little british accents get old after awhile