Octonauts uploaded by Amber P.

BY OCTONAUTS

Octonauts
  • "I used to babysit a girl who loved this show... i had to watch it with her several times and i have to admit I am a fan... great show for kids that is actually educational and fun!" in 1 review
  • "It's not my favorite show on Disney Junior, but my son and I do enjoy learning facts about animals every hour." in 1 review
Melissa F.
Pop Culture Expert
The Octonauts are wonderful teachers about everything that concerns our Oceans & Seas! My 5 3/4 year old granddaughter has watched them for a couple of years on T.V. & my 2 year old great grandson has watched them for about 1 year. When the DVDs became available, I bought all of the ones I could find. The DVDs not only teach them about our Earth & Seas but they also teach them about why we need to take care of our planet & respect nature of all kinds in an entertaining fashion that leaves them glued to the T.V. & not get bored!
Amber P.
My 3 year old has been in love with Octonauts since he was around a year old! My favorite thing is the fact that this show is very educational and there are a lot of cartoons these days that are not. Also, love that they show the real video of the creatures at the end of there creature reports! My son has special needs and this show has helped him talk! Not a lot but he will try to copy a lot of the stuff they say. He even tries to say Octonauts! It's adorable because he says "Ocoauts!" My Fiancé and I find ourselves watching and discussing several things about this show!
I love it and highly recommend it!
kaitlyn o.
Pop Culture Expert
My son loves octonauts! he loves the characters songs and animals and i love that it teaches problem solving and teaches them about animals and their different habitats.
Katheryn H.
Casnovia, MI
Pop Culture Expert
My kids used to watch this when they were younger and loved it. Its a toddler show, like 1-3 year olds. My nephew loves this show, he thinks its the best and dances to it. Its so cute! Its a good little toddler show though, good teaching skills and learning things.
Katie W.
Hixson, TN
Pop Culture Expert
This is definitely one of the best kid's shoes out there. It's educational and totally adorable!
Sherry B.
Jasper, GA
Pop Culture Expert
My kids love this show and I love that it teaches them about ocean animals and protecting the ocean. They love animals of all kinds so this show is perfect for them
Victoria C.
Tallahassee, FL
My son will literally pick up the remote and tell me to put this on every single day lol, it keeps him busy when i need a quick shower, it keeps him interested and in one spot when im trying to do something that needs to be done. This show is a moms dream!
Brittany F.
New Albany , IN
Pop Culture Expert
My 3 year daughter absolutely loves this show. It keeps her occupied for hours. It's educational so I don't feel as guilty when she watches the marathons. However those little british accents get old after awhile
Taniesha F.
Pop Culture Expert
This show is on Netflix and Kennedy went through this phase where she just had to watch it all the time . I guess when I wasn't watching her... She had watched it so much, she memorized the theme song and parts of the show. It is the cutest thing. The show is focused on the marine life and is very educational compared to other kid shows nowadays.
Kira N.
Mililani, HI
Pop Culture Expert
My 2 year old and 1 year old both loves this show. I like it because it's really educational and I like that they show the actual animal or species the episode features. This is one of the shows that really makes learning fun.