Octonauts uploaded by Amber P.

BY OCTONAUTS

Octonauts
  • "I used to babysit a girl who loved this show... i had to watch it with her several times and i have to admit I am a fan... great show for kids that is actually educational and fun!" in 1 review
  • "It's not my favorite show on Disney Junior, but my son and I do enjoy learning facts about animals every hour." in 1 review
Kira N.
Kira N.
Mililani, HI
Pop Culture Expert
My 2 year old and 1 year old both loves this show. I like it because it's really educational and I like that they show the actual animal or species the episode features. This is one of the shows that really makes learning fun.
Amber P.
Amber P.
My 3 year old has been in love with Octonauts since he was around a year old! My favorite thing is the fact that this show is very educational and there are a lot of cartoons these days that are not. Also, love that they show the real video of the creatures at the end of there creature reports! My son has special needs and this show has helped him talk! Not a lot but he will try to copy a lot of the stuff they say. He even tries to say Octonauts! It's adorable because he says "Ocoauts!" My Fiancé and I find ourselves watching and discussing several things about this show!
I love it and highly recommend it!
Gaby F.
Gaby F.
I used to baby'sit a girl who loved this show... i had to watch it with her several times and i have to admit I am a fan... great show for kids that is actually educational and fun!
Laura G.
Laura G.
Redwood City, CA
It's not my favorite show on Disney Junior, but my son and I do enjoy learning facts about animals every hour. "Creature report!"
Krista C.
Krista C.
Cape Coral, FL
My nephews are now 3, but they used to watch this show every day. I find it very educational for their age and it has a lot of vibrant colors which makes it pleasing to the young eye. Kept their attention too which is surprising for a toddler.
Marta G.
Marta G.
My nephew loves this show he watches it every chance he gets. I would have to agree with the reviews below i don't really see a educational purpose but it is fun to watch.
Meagan E.
Meagan E.
Bullhead City, AZ
My two year old loves this show! It has taught him a few words and the names of some sea creatures!
Stephanie  P.
Stephanie P.
Pop Culture Expert
Such a great little cartoon. It's not my son's favorite, but I like that they take an oceanic view to learning.
Alma B.
Alma B.
My son who is now 5 loves this show. I love it more because it is an educational show, it may not be so much on ABC's or 123's. However the descriptions of the animals its great to learn.
Erica H.
Erica H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
My girls love this show i like how they show a real animal from the sea at the end it teaches the kids so much