Octonauts uploaded by Amber P.

BY OCTONAUTS

Octonauts
  • "I used to babysit a girl who loved this show... i had to watch it with her several times and i have to admit I am a fan... great show for kids that is actually educational and fun!" in 1 review
  • "It's not my favorite show on Disney Junior, but my son and I do enjoy learning facts about animals every hour." in 1 review
Katie W.
Hixson, TN
This is definitely one of the best kid's shoes out there. It's educational and totally adorable!
Tracy J.
Hillsdale, IN
My 3 year old son has loved this show ever since he began watching tv. He's learned a lot of new things by watching.
Brittany T.
This is such a cute show! I love how it teaches the kids about the animals! The 5 yr old I baby'sit loves this show!
Stephanie  P.
Such a great little cartoon. It's not my son's favorite, but I like that they take an oceanic view to learning.
Erica H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
My girls love this show i like how they show a real animal from the sea at the end it teaches the kids so much
Laura G.
Redwood City, CA
It's not my favorite show on Disney Junior, but my son and I do enjoy learning facts about animals every hour. "Creature report!"
Beth N.
One of my sons favorite shows to watch. He loves the music and the characters. Great t.v. show for kids.
Meagan E.
Bullhead City, AZ
My two year old loves this show! It has taught him a few words and the names of some sea creatures!
Kira N.
Mililani, HI
My 2 year old and 1 year old both loves this show. I like it because it's really educational and I like that they show the actual animal or species the episode features. This is one of the shows that really makes learning fun.
Amber P.
My 3 year old has been in love with Octonauts since he was around a year old! My favorite thing is the fact that this show is very educational and there are a lot of cartoons these days that are not. Also, love that they show the real video of the creatures at the end of there creature reports! My son has special needs and this show has helped him talk! Not a lot but he will try to copy a lot of the stuff they say. He even tries to say Octonauts! It's adorable because he says "Ocoauts!" My Fiancé and I find ourselves watching and discussing several things about this show!
I love it and highly recommend it!