Octonauts uploaded by Amber P.

BY OCTONAUTS

Octonauts
  • "I used to babysit a girl who loved this show... i had to watch it with her several times and i have to admit I am a fan... great show for kids that is actually educational and fun!" in 1 review
  • "It's not my favorite show on Disney Junior, but my son and I do enjoy learning facts about animals every hour." in 1 review
Dawn P.
Dawn P.
Mineral, CA
I have been watching Octonauts with my grandson since he was a newborn. It would grab his attention as a baby, and now he just loves watching it in the afternoon. He really likes being able to see the actual creatures at the end of the episodes.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
My son LOVES this show! It is kind of entertaining for me to listen to the songs. It is educational also which makes it a little easier on the ears.
Tracy J.
Tracy J.
Hillsdale, IN
Pop Culture Expert
My 3 year old son has loved this show ever since he began watching tv. He's learned a lot of new things by watching.
Tasha R.
Tasha R.
Fairfield, CA
Pop Culture Expert
We love the Octonauts (well my 1 and 3 year old do) they always have great lessons to teach, the music is fun, and the characters are great.
Jackie M.
Jackie M.
Corvallis , OR
My 2 and 4 year olds love this show. And to be honest, my husband and I don't mind having to sit down with the kids and watch it. We always learn something new. And the music is fun to sing along with.
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Old Bridge, NJ
This is one of the better children shows out there. I can't stand some kid shows but I actually like this one. The kid I baby'sit loves watching this so he can sing the creature report song. I've actually learned a few things from this show myself.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Waxhaw, NC
My toddler loves this show, I'm thinking its more of the songs she likes. It is very educational I even recognize some of the facts from the marine biology class I took in high school. I also want to look into getting her the books.
Elizabeth N.
Elizabeth N.
This is a great kids show! It's educational and entertaining at the same time. This is one of my neices favorite shows and one of the few that I have no problem watching with her. I am also happy that over the past few months Toys R Us has started carrying more and more items related to this show.
Brittni R.
Brittni R.
Pacific Plsds, CA
Pop Culture Expert
This is one of my favorite children's shows! It's educational and my daughter loves learning about the new sea creature they meet every episode. I love that they show what the animals look like it real life at the end of each show.
Beth N.
Beth N.
One of my sons favorite shows to watch. He loves the music and the characters. Great t.v. show for kids.