Octonauts uploaded by Amber P.

BY OCTONAUTS

Octonauts
  • "I used to babysit a girl who loved this show... i had to watch it with her several times and i have to admit I am a fan... great show for kids that is actually educational and fun!" in 1 review
  • "It's not my favorite show on Disney Junior, but my son and I do enjoy learning facts about animals every hour." in 1 review
Stephanie S.
Waxhaw, NC
My toddler loves this show, I'm thinking its more of the songs she likes. It is very educational I even recognize some of the facts from the marine biology class I took in high school. I also want to look into getting her the books.
Brittni R.
Pacific Plsds, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is one of my favorite children's shows! It's educational and my daughter loves learning about the new sea creature they meet every episode. I love that they show what the animals look like it real life at the end of each show.
Kira N.
Mililani, HI
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
My 2 year old and 1 year old both loves this show. I like it because it's really educational and I like that they show the actual animal or species the episode features. This is one of the shows that really makes learning fun.
Elizabeth N.
This is a great kids show! It's educational and entertaining at the same time. This is one of my neices favorite shows and one of the few that I have no problem watching with her. I am also happy that over the past few months Toys R Us has started carrying more and more items related to this show.
Brittany F.
New Albany, IN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
My 3 year daughter absolutely loves this show. It keeps her occupied for hours. It's educational so I don't feel as guilty when she watches the marathons. However those little british accents get old after awhile
Jackie M.
Corvallis , OR
My 2 and 4 year olds love this show. And to be honest, my husband and I don't mind having to sit down with the kids and watch it. We always learn something new. And the music is fun to sing along with.
Alma B.
My son who is now 5 loves this show. I love it more because it is an educational show, it may not be so much on ABC's or 123's. However the descriptions of the animals its great to learn.
kaitlyn o.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
My son loves octonauts! he loves the characters songs and animals and i love that it teaches problem solving and teaches them about animals and their different habitats.
Marta G.
My nephew loves this show he watches it every chance he gets. I would have to agree with the reviews below i don't really see a educational purpose but it is fun to watch.
Gaby F.
I used to baby'sit a girl who loved this show... i had to watch it with her several times and i have to admit I am a fan... great show for kids that is actually educational and fun!