Octonauts uploaded by Amber P.

BY OCTONAUTS

Octonauts
  • "I used to babysit a girl who loved this show... i had to watch it with her several times and i have to admit I am a fan... great show for kids that is actually educational and fun!" in 1 review
  • "It's not my favorite show on Disney Junior, but my son and I do enjoy learning facts about animals every hour." in 1 review
Amber P.
My 3 year old has been in love with Octonauts since he was around a year old! My favorite thing is the fact that this show is very educational and there are a lot of cartoons these days that are not. Also, love that they show the real video of the creatures at the end of there creature reports! My son has special needs and this show has helped him talk! Not a lot but he will try to copy a lot of the stuff they say. He even tries to say Octonauts! It's adorable because he says "Ocoauts!" My Fiancé and I find ourselves watching and discussing several things about this show!
I love it and highly recommend it!
Melissa F.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
The Octonauts are wonderful teachers about everything that concerns our Oceans & Seas! My 5 3/4 year old granddaughter has watched them for a couple of years on T.V. & my 2 year old great grandson has watched them for about 1 year. When the DVDs became available, I bought all of the ones I could find. The DVDs not only teach them about our Earth & Seas but they also teach them about why we need to take care of our planet & respect nature of all kinds in an entertaining fashion that leaves them glued to the T.V. & not get bored!
Victoria C.
Tallahassee, FL
My son will literally pick up the remote and tell me to put this on every single day lol, it keeps him busy when i need a quick shower, it keeps him interested and in one spot when im trying to do something that needs to be done. This show is a moms dream!
Sherry B.
Jasper, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
My kids love this show and I love that it teaches them about ocean animals and protecting the ocean. They love animals of all kinds so this show is perfect for them
Taniesha F.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show is on Netflix and Kennedy went through this phase where she just had to watch it all the time . I guess when I wasn't watching her... She had watched it so much, she memorized the theme song and parts of the show. It is the cutest thing. The show is focused on the marine life and is very educational compared to other kid shows nowadays.
Katheryn H.
Casnovia, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
My kids used to watch this when they were younger and loved it. Its a toddler show, like 1-3 year olds. My nephew loves this show, he thinks its the best and dances to it. Its so cute! Its a good little toddler show though, good teaching skills and learning things.
Tiffany M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This is probably my least favorite Disney show. I just don't get the appeal. It's still somewhat educational, but more from a science perspective than reading or math. It also does not prompt your child to get involved; to solve things or answer questions.
Lauren J.
Old Bridge, NJ
This is one of the better children shows out there. I can't stand some kid shows but I actually like this one. The kid I baby'sit loves watching this so he can sing the creature report song. I've actually learned a few things from this show myself.
Dawn P.
Mineral, CA
I have been watching Octonauts with my grandson since he was a newborn. It would grab his attention as a baby, and now he just loves watching it in the afternoon. He really likes being able to see the actual creatures at the end of the episodes.
Krista C.
Cape Coral, FL
My nephews are now 3, but they used to watch this show every day. I find it very educational for their age and it has a lot of vibrant colors which makes it pleasing to the young eye. Kept their attention too which is surprising for a toddler.