BY OCTAVIA TEA

• I really enjoy relaxing with a nice cup of green tea. Whe...3 Answers
Susana V.
Katy, TX
Me lo regalaron en una oportunidad de cumpleaños; ya que soy amante del te verde y matcha. Me encantó, quede enamorada y no queria que se terminara, es realmente auténtico pero tengo tiempo buscandolo y no lo consigo 😔
Esther A.
Evanston , IL
Octavia green tea is a very good product and it meet my expectations. I love this green tea and it of great value. Amazing love it, love it Amazing love it, love it Amazing love it, love it Amazing love it, love it
Kristen S.
Geneva , IL
Love Octavia teas and how they are made with high quality ingredients. I love loose leaf tea too. You usually can get two uses out of each tea bag you make per a drink which is awesome! I definitely recommend this flavor and this brand of teas for both hot and cold tea beverages.
Alicia G.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Favorite brand of tea! The taste is rich and full of flavor! I haven't been let down yet. Love the different flavors to choose from.
Ana Vanessa R.
I've always loved green tea. It's just wonderful for your body and this one particularly is a great option. I really recommend it.
Amanda P.
Aldergrove, BC
I really enjoy relaxing with a nice cup of green tea. Where would one purchase this and is it good quality