Ocelo Scrub Sponges, 4 count uploaded by Nichole S.

BY O-CEL-O #37 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Ocelo Scrub Sponges: No-scratch Fresh colors make cleaning fun Great for cleaning non-stick cookware, glassware, china and bathroom tile see more...

Buy on Target
Chrissy D.
My family has been using these sponges for as long as I can remember. I use one every day to wash dishes and stick it in the dishwasher when it gets a little too grubby. From then on out, I'll use it to scrub bathrooms and counters instead of dishes. Definitely recommend!
Teresa W.
Des Moines, IA
I purchased these at Target. They are super adorable with a pretty floral pattern on one side and a bright mint or yellow underside. The sponge is flexible and scratches away dirty residue from dishes. The sponge part is perfect for cleaning dishes that are prone to scratches.
Nicole G.
Snow Camp, NC
I love these sponges! They come in fun designs, and they're effective too. They hold up really well, I find myself throwing them out more because I have had them for a while, than if they have become too worn. They're also inexpensive. I prefer them over scotch-brite.
Joanna B.
Clarksville, IN
These sponges are great and the 4 pack assures that you are not going to run out quickly. There really is not a con to this product, it hold water and soap well and scrubs and cleans very well. Very affordable and usually on sale. I would recommend this to others.
Vivian G.
Stuart, FL
They always last awhile and scrub the best. I love the cute patterns on them which adds some cuteness to dish cleaning, not that it is needed. They scrub grime really well, but I feel the scrub side doesn't last as long. I would definitely recommend though!
susan r.
Ocelo sponges are a staple in my house. They simply just do their job, and they do not fall apart after a couple of days. I tend to get about 2 weeks out of one sponge by disinfecting them in the microwave, and they are a great buy when compared to other brands.
Rachel C.
These are my favorite sponges! I hate using sponges that are so tough they seem to scratch your pans. These have the option of using a soft side, which I find I use more often, and a gentle "scrubby" side that gets off caked-on food with little effort.
Rosana D.
VICTORVILLE, CA
Great sponges. They last a good month or more each depending of course on the amount of dishes you need to wash lol but they don't fall apart easily. I love the scrub side for cleaning pans or getting rid of food that Is stuck on the dishes. Great price too!
Hannah M.
Mc Leansville, NC
Wasn't my favorite washing product I've used. Takes many ringing to clean. Not very effective I would say. Pro is it's not that expensive. Found it at sams club. I would recommend this if you don't have money if your on a time and money crunch.
Misbah A.
I really like these Ocelo sponges! They work great and definitely do not scratch. They scrub really well and get out any hard stains/grease. They don't catch onto grease either like other sponges. I would definitely buy these again and recommend!