Ocelo Scrub Sponges, 4 count uploaded by Nichole S.

BY O-CEL-O #33 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Ocelo Scrub Sponges: No-scratch Fresh colors make cleaning fun Great for cleaning non-stick cookware, glassware, china and bathroom tile see more...

Buy on Target
Tina B.
Alto
I frequently use the Ocelo Scrub Sponges. They are great for cleaning off the ceramic stove top, countertops, & refrigerator shelves. They are brightly colored with cute designs. They seem to be designed for light to medium cleaning projects. If I use them with lots of extended scrubing on dried or baked on foods, the scrubber doesn't seem to last very long. They are easy to rinse out and reuse.
Kathy D.
N Hollywood, CA
My go-to product for cleaning dishes, the stove top, and bathtub. These sponges don't scratch my china, yet are strong and durable enough to clean my vanity top.
Brianna B.
Fort Worth, TX
These sponges work great, with the double-sided feature one for hard scrubbing and the other for milder tasks. This sponges shape also allows you to get in cracks or hard-to-reach areas. I recommend this for any household cleaning - bathtubs, toilets, kitchens, floors, and sinks
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh , PA
I bought these at Target and they were very nice. I had tried to buy cheaper ones at the dollar store but they only lasted a couple washes before getting gross. These lasted a while and do a nice job cleaning. I would definitely buy these again and would recommend these to others.
Chrissy D.
My family has been using these sponges for as long as I can remember. I use one every day to wash dishes and stick it in the dishwasher when it gets a little too grubby. From then on out, I'll use it to scrub bathrooms and counters instead of dishes. Definitely recommend!
Teresa W.
Des Moines, IA
I purchased these at Target. They are super adorable with a pretty floral pattern on one side and a bright mint or yellow underside. The sponge is flexible and scratches away dirty residue from dishes. The sponge part is perfect for cleaning dishes that are prone to scratches.
Nicole G.
Snow Camp, NC
I love these sponges! They come in fun designs, and they're effective too. They hold up really well, I find myself throwing them out more because I have had them for a while, than if they have become too worn. They're also inexpensive. I prefer them over scotch-brite.
Joanna B.
Clarksville, IN
These sponges are great and the 4 pack assures that you are not going to run out quickly. There really is not a con to this product, it hold water and soap well and scrubs and cleans very well. Very affordable and usually on sale. I would recommend this to others.
Vivian G.
stuart, FL
They always last awhile and scrub the best. I love the cute patterns on them which adds some cuteness to dish cleaning, not that it is needed. They scrub grime really well, but I feel the scrub side doesn't last as long. I would definitely recommend though!
susan r.
Ocelo sponges are a staple in my house. They simply just do their job, and they do not fall apart after a couple of days. I tend to get about 2 weeks out of one sponge by disinfecting them in the microwave, and they are a great buy when compared to other brands.