Ocelo Scrub Sponges, 4 count uploaded by Nichole S.

BY O-CEL-O #33 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Ocelo Scrub Sponges: No-scratch Fresh colors make cleaning fun Great for cleaning non-stick cookware, glassware, china and bathroom tile see more...

Buy on Target
Katie D.
Berlin, CT
Good quality doesn't get smelly over time. easy to clean, nice colors. Moderately priced for the sponges, always able to clean things very easily. I usually use these for dishes and chores many surfaces.
Elodys E.
Brooklyn, NY
I love these sponges it take all the grease and the dirt away. Excellent price. It could be found at any local store. They are very soft yet very effective. I recommend it to anyone. I absolutely love it!
Anna P.
I absolutely cannot go without my ocelo sponges! I love how little soap you can put in them and it goes a long way! I also love the soft and scrub sides for when I need to scrub the pans.
Jacquelyn G.
Hoisington, KS
I've always liked these sponges with the non-scratch scrubber side. They work well on enameled pots and save a lot of detergent by pre-removing much of the crud. They do clog with raw grease of course, but clean easily with detergent.

I would like to see a higher absorption/soap holding ability in the sponge side, so although they make an adequate sponge, the sponge side could be better.

I bought some cheaper store brand ones and the scrubber stuff started coming off in pills whereas the scrubber side on these sponges lasts longer.

I see this sponge mainly as a non scratch sponge with medium water holding capabilities.
Vanessa S.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
I do love these sponges, however they do not do well against meat grease. When using them with dawn dish shop on a frying pan used to cook bacon I found he sponges getting all gooed up and I was unable to rinse the grease out. Despite that, these are great sponges and work great otherwise. I love the soft sponge side as well as the coarser back side that is great for scrubbing. I do continue buying these and would still recomend them overall.
Lauren W.
These sponges are very basic and won't get the job done for caked on food or melted cheese. If you're doing a quick rinse and need to wipe off food or clean your dishes, this is a great go to as it's soft and sure to not scratch! They have cool colors and are relatively affordable at Target!

Would definitely recommend :)
Marsha S.
My absolute favorite brand of sponges. I've tried several different brands and none compares to these. They are very durable and don't fall apart even after several uses.
Charna H.
It's always nice to have extra sponges on hand for when things get a little too messy and in a house with a toddler, that's like every other day. These hold up well, don't get that mildew stale smell, and really can take a beating. We go through a pack of these every two weeks and in a family of three that's really making something last.
Ambreen A.
If I don't want to wash dishes in the dishwasher, i'll wash them by hand and I need something to wash them with. So I use these sponges. Work good and gets the job done.
Marina H.
Tried many varieties of ocelo sponges. They are a good size and scrubber is durable. I tend to use these sponges longer than suggested because they hold up so well.