Ocelo Scrub Sponges, 4 count uploaded by Nichole S.

BY O-CEL-O #37 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Ocelo Scrub Sponges: No-scratch Fresh colors make cleaning fun Great for cleaning non-stick cookware, glassware, china and bathroom tile see more...

Buy on Target
Syn
I'm very picky about my kitchen sponges. Over the years I've found these sponges last the longest, work hard, I can throw them in the microwave and clean then them so they don't get smelly. Their great on all surfaces. And very safe on my good China and silver or plastic just versatile. They are always a good price too.
Lauren W.
These sponges are very basic and won't get the job done for caked on food or melted cheese. If you're doing a quick rinse and need to wipe off food or clean your dishes, this is a great go to as it's soft and sure to not scratch! They have cool colors and are relatively affordable at Target!

Would definitely recommend :)
Marsha S.
My absolute favorite brand of sponges. I've tried several different brands and none compares to these. They are very durable and don't fall apart even after several uses.
Charna H.
It's always nice to have extra sponges on hand for when things get a little too messy and in a house with a toddler, that's like every other day. These hold up well, don't get that mildew stale smell, and really can take a beating. We go through a pack of these every two weeks and in a family of three that's really making something last.
Ambreen A.
If I don't want to wash dishes in the dishwasher, i'll wash them by hand and I need something to wash them with. So I use these sponges. Work good and gets the job done.
Carrie L.
st Louis
It's a sponge so I'm not sure how it could really go wrong. With that said the scrubby part is something that sets it apart. It doesn't pill as fast as others and if I am diligent about sanitizing it (wet it and throw in the microwave for 30 sec to a minute after each use and run it through the dishwasher every time you run it) it will last a few weeks. It could probably last longer but I'm obsessive about germs and smells.
Marina H.
Tried many varieties of ocelo sponges. They are a good size and scrubber is durable. I tend to use these sponges longer than suggested because they hold up so well.
Tina B.
Alto
I frequently use the Ocelo Scrub Sponges. They are great for cleaning off the ceramic stove top, countertops, & refrigerator shelves. They are brightly colored with cute designs. They seem to be designed for light to medium cleaning projects. If I use them with lots of extended scrubing on dried or baked on foods, the scrubber doesn't seem to last very long. They are easy to rinse out and reuse.
Brianna B.
Fort Worth, TX
These sponges work great, with the double-sided feature one for hard scrubbing and the other for milder tasks. This sponges shape also allows you to get in cracks or hard-to-reach areas. I recommend this for any household cleaning - bathtubs, toilets, kitchens, floors, and sinks
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh, PA
I bought these at Target and they were very nice. I had tried to buy cheaper ones at the dollar store but they only lasted a couple washes before getting gross. These lasted a while and do a nice job cleaning. I would definitely buy these again and would recommend these to others.