Ocelo Scrub Sponges, 4 count uploaded by Nichole S.

BY O-CEL-O #41 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Ocelo Scrub Sponges: No-scratch Fresh colors make cleaning fun Great for cleaning non-stick cookware, glassware, china and bathroom tile see more...

Briana M.
Island , KY
Some of the best sponges around!! Decent price and work great and don't scratch! I've been buying the cheapest I can find but these are worth paying just a little more for!
Amy N.
I purchased this 4 pack at bed bath and beyond solely because it was the most inexpensive option. I really like them though! They don't have a tough scrubby bit, but I have minimal issues getting anything stuck off the pan. The colors also look great in my kitchen!
Kristy H.
Gainesville, VA
We have used Ocelo but we prefer Scotch-Brite. We just get an overall better scrub and clean with Scotch-Brite. Ocelo is great for things like wiping down tubs though.
Ana C.
Bronx, NY
My favorite sponges of all time! I really love these sponges especially for non stick pans and pots. They get the job done with little effort. Easy to clean and cute design's.
Krystle L.
Sacramento, CA
I think this sponge's scrubbing side is not very strong and can fall apart if I scrub too hard. I have ripped the scrubber on a piece of dried food. The soft side is good for rinsing dishes. The patterns are cute and modern; I prefer them to the other plain yellow and green sponges. These fit in my hand easily and do not scrub off my nail polish. I do not think they are very strong and do not last as long as other sponges. They seem to be of a lower quality than other sponges.
Lilly W.
Albany, GA
Ocelo Scrub Sponges are the best sponges that I have ever used! They get in all the hard to reach nooks and crannies of plates and pans that other sponges can't.
Amy A.
I love these sponges, mainly because they dont have a scrubber. I find it easier to not accidentally scratch pots and pans with these, and they are very effective!
Katie D.
Berlin, CT
Good quality doesn't get smelly over time. easy to clean, nice colors. Moderately priced for the sponges, always able to clean things very easily. I usually use these for dishes and chores many surfaces.
Elodys E.
Brooklyn, NY
I love these sponges it take all the grease and the dirt away. Excellent price. It could be found at any local store. They are very soft yet very effective. I recommend it to anyone. I absolutely love it!
Anna P.
I absolutely cannot go without my ocelo sponges! I love how little soap you can put in them and it goes a long way! I also love the soft and scrub sides for when I need to scrub the pans.

back