Ocelo Scrub Sponges, 4 count uploaded by Nichole S.

BY O-CEL-O #33 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Ocelo Scrub Sponges: No-scratch Fresh colors make cleaning fun Great for cleaning non-stick cookware, glassware, china and bathroom tile see more...

Buy on Target
Denise S.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Love these sponges. I have one at my kitchen sink and I have another for cleaning my bathrooms. Always have extras laying around just in case. They come in different fun colors to match many decors.
Angela S.
Use these sponges when cleaning. Hold up well. Alao like that they are a little cheaper in price than other sponge brands but they work well. Will definitely buy again.
Kristy H.
Gainesville, VA
We have used Ocelo but we prefer Scotch-Brite. We just get an overall better scrub and clean with Scotch-Brite. Ocelo is great for things like wiping down tubs though.
Amy N.
I purchased this 4 pack at bed bath and beyond solely because it was the most inexpensive option. I really like them though! They don't have a tough scrubby bit, but I have minimal issues getting anything stuck off the pan. The colors also look great in my kitchen!
Briana M.
Island, KY
Some of the best sponges around!! Decent price and work great and don't scratch! I've been buying the cheapest I can find but these are worth paying just a little more for!
Ana C.
Bronx, NY
My favorite sponges of all time! I really love these sponges especially for non stick pans and pots. They get the job done with little effort. Easy to clean and cute design's.
Ashley W.
Orlando, FL
Ocelo Scrub Sponges, 4 count are great! I pay a little more for these fun colors and designs. I like to replace my sponges often so I opt in to the 4 pack!
Krystle L.
Sacramento, CA
I think this sponge's scrubbing side is not very strong and can fall apart if I scrub too hard. I have ripped the scrubber on a piece of dried food. The soft side is good for rinsing dishes. The patterns are cute and modern; I prefer them to the other plain yellow and green sponges. These fit in my hand easily and do not scrub off my nail polish. I do not think they are very strong and do not last as long as other sponges. They seem to be of a lower quality than other sponges.
Amy A.
I love these sponges, mainly because they dont have a scrubber. I find it easier to not accidentally scratch pots and pans with these, and they are very effective!
Lilly W.
Albany, GA
Ocelo Scrub Sponges are the best sponges that I have ever used! They get in all the hard to reach nooks and crannies of plates and pans that other sponges can't.