Ocelo Scrub Sponges, 4 count uploaded by Nichole S.

BY O-CEL-O #33 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Ocelo Scrub Sponges: No-scratch Fresh colors make cleaning fun Great for cleaning non-stick cookware, glassware, china and bathroom tile see more...

Buy on Target
Carrie D.
San Rafael

These sponges are Ideal for washing dishes, wiping up small counter spills, cleaning household appliances. They are highly absorbent and durable and come in fresh, vibrant colors
Joellelynn W.
Kernville, CA
These Ocelo Scrub Sponges are my favorite for washing my tub. It's an old tub and requires scouring with a strong bleach and sponge. These work well for this purpose and are affordable.
Angelica D.
I've tried so many different sponges over the years, and this brand has by far worked best for me. They are extremely affordable and last a relatively long time. I purchased a 4 pack from Meijer but I'm sure you can find them a other grocery stores.
Shauna J.
Love these sponges! I look forward to getting new colors and patterns and the scrubber on this does the job well. I also like the shape of the sponge because it fits my hand well.
Chelsea B.
Louisville, KY
These sponges are pretty cheap but they get the job done. I don't wash dishes by hand very often so I use these for rinses, bottles and the counter tops. I like the bright colors.
Danielle L.
Orlando, FL
This use to be my go to sponge brand until i tried the Lysol ones that claim to not get mildew smelling and now that's all I've use. I'll never go back to moldy smelling sponges
Hannah D.
These are the sponges I use to wash my dishes everyday! They are okay but tend to break apart when using on rough stuck on food. Typically just use them for non rough washing!
Jessi M.
Got these and they do the job . I'd wouldn't buy them again bc I did miss having g the scrubbing side but I can't fault the product on that when it was the reason I bought then to begin with.
Lorah G.
North Swanzey, NH
I am a germ freak when it comes to my kitchen sink, so I need a good scrubbing sponge that's going to hold up, and also be affordable so that I can have no reservations about throwing it in the trash when I feel it's gotten too germy. These Ocelo sponges fit the bill perfectly! They are great for dishes, stovetop, microwaves, walls, and even bathrooms! They are always the second most affordable option at any of my local department stores, but are always a step-up from the store brand. I will never buy another brand of sponges!
Crystal C.
San Antonio, TX
Love these sponges!! They are durable and don't fall apart after two uses. Sometimes it is a little hard to scrub those baked on messes but I absolutely love these sponges.