Ocelo Scrub Sponges, 4 count uploaded by Nichole S.

BY O-CEL-O #33 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Ocelo Scrub Sponges: No-scratch Fresh colors make cleaning fun Great for cleaning non-stick cookware, glassware, china and bathroom tile see more...

Buy on Target
Brenda F.
North Billerica, MA
these are good basic sponges - was looking for ones that didnt fall apart - so far they have stood up and even after washing in the washing machine - for the price they are good value and hold up when cleaning
Christin B.
Just bought these and I love them. They are strong and do a good job cleaning. They are a little pricey about one dollar per sponge but they are good quality. I would recommend to a friend and but then again.
Mercades S.
I originally purchased this specific item because I liked the packaging. However once I got it home, it worked just as good as it looked. There's no scent really which is a good thing to me. I would recommend to others.
Lizette G.
Clovis, CA
I wish these had a tougher pad to scrub pots and pans. They're ideal for smaller more gentle tasks. They do not scratch surfaces which is great and I love that they have a contoured grip and come in fun colors.
member-63b11d1b7
Temple, TX
THERE IS ALWAYS A GREAT DEAL ON THE SPONGE PACKS AT H.E.B AND I LOVE THEM! I FEEL LIKE THIS BRAND LAST THE LONGEST OUT OF EVERY OTHER BRAND. THEY USUALLY WITHHOLD ON THE TOUGH PAN GREASE. ONLY THING IS I WISH THEY WERE A LITTLE BIT ROUGHER THAT IS ALL.
Lisa D.
I am a repeat buyer of these sponges. They're a great product to keep on hand for household chores. Multi-purpose and effective. Although don't have the no scratch scrub side, I think they work great.
Gabby S.
Sevierville, TN
These sponges are very amazing. They last a long time and don't stink up as fast as the others. I highly recommend buying sponges that last longer so the bacterial discuss don't make you throw them away so fast.
Kara F.
I had to use more force to clean with these than expected. I have repurchased and will continue to do so. I didn't notice a scent from these at all. Most of the time a washcloth will do just as well.
Gigi Lynn F.
Ellicott City, MD
This is the sponge I buy for all of my handwashed dishes. It's too big, though, so I always cut it in half. But that's good because the pack lasts twice as long. I get them from WalMart with coupons.
Heather M.
Marblehead, MA
I liked these. They scrubbed well even with out the scrub side. They didn't smell awesome first out of the package, but hey also didn't smell moldy/musty after a few uses like some others do.