Ocelo Scrub Sponges, 4 count uploaded by Nichole S.

BY O-CEL-O #37 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Ocelo Scrub Sponges: No-scratch Fresh colors make cleaning fun Great for cleaning non-stick cookware, glassware, china and bathroom tile see more...

Buy on Target
Christin B.
Just bought these and I love them. They are strong and do a good job cleaning. They are a little pricey about one dollar per sponge but they are good quality. I would recommend to a friend and but then again.
Mercades S.
I originally purchased this specific item because I liked the packaging. However once I got it home, it worked just as good as it looked. There's no scent really which is a good thing to me. I would recommend to others.
Court T.
Temple, TX
THERE IS ALWAYS A GREAT DEAL ON THE SPONGE PACKS AT H.E.B AND I LOVE THEM! I FEEL LIKE THIS BRAND LAST THE LONGEST OUT OF EVERY OTHER BRAND. THEY USUALLY WITHHOLD ON THE TOUGH PAN GREASE. ONLY THING IS I WISH THEY WERE A LITTLE BIT ROUGHER THAT IS ALL.
Lisa D.
I am a repeat buyer of these sponges. They're a great product to keep on hand for household chores. Multi-purpose and effective. Although don't have the no scratch scrub side, I think they work great.
Gabby S.
Sevierville, TN
These sponges are very amazing. They last a long time and don't stink up as fast as the others. I highly recommend buying sponges that last longer so the bacterial discuss don't make you throw them away so fast.
Heather M.
Marblehead, MA
I liked these. They scrubbed well even with out the scrub side. They didn't smell awesome first out of the package, but hey also didn't smell moldy/musty after a few uses like some others do.
Carrie D.

These sponges are Ideal for washing dishes, wiping up small counter spills, cleaning household appliances. They are highly absorbent and durable and come in fresh, vibrant colors
Joellelynn W.
Kernville, CA
These Ocelo Scrub Sponges are my favorite for washing my tub. It's an old tub and requires scouring with a strong bleach and sponge. These work well for this purpose and are affordable.
Angelica D.
I've tried so many different sponges over the years, and this brand has by far worked best for me. They are extremely affordable and last a relatively long time. I purchased a 4 pack from Meijer but I'm sure you can find them a other grocery stores.
Chelsea B.
Louisville, KY
These sponges are pretty cheap but they get the job done. I don't wash dishes by hand very often so I use these for rinses, bottles and the counter tops. I like the bright colors.