Ocelo Scrub Sponges, 4 count uploaded by Nichole S.

BY O-CEL-O #27 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Ocelo Scrub Sponges: No-scratch Fresh colors make cleaning fun Great for cleaning non-stick cookware, glassware, china and bathroom tile see more...

Mandie Y.
Dayton , OH
Favorite scrubbers ever! These hold up don't disintegrate when using and get the gunk off. Good value for the money coupons readily available and can usually find on sale. Love the fun not boring or plain Jane designs and colors
Ellie B.
Woodward, OK
My favorite sponges! Little things like cute designs on a sponge can make a housewife happy! I love these sponges because they are a good quality, good price, and look good! I buy them everytime and will continue to buy them!
Krystal G.
Seymour, CT
I always have these spines they really keep my dishes clean and don't need to put my elbow into it to clean my dishes. They last for a while and dirt doesn't stick to them. Great sponges
Cierra C.
Spencer, VA
I buy these sponges when they are on sale. I like them. But i can get the generic cheaper version and it works just as well. Not very impressed by a name brand sponge when the others do the same exact thing for half the price.
Miranda P.
Slatington , PA
I pick these up monthly and switch them out each week. I love the variety of designs they offer since they are on my sink ledge. They are cute and hardworking for my dishes. I also use them for cleaning and am pleased with how they scrub.
Renee S.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
My favorite sponges. They're sponges, with a scrub pad on one side and sponge on the other. cheap, they last long enough. 4 stars because I'd love to see other colors. The colors really don't go with my kitchen.
Amanda W.
Pottstown, PA
thesent are affordable, cute, and last a long time- I usually split the multi pack into kitchen dishes, kitchen cleaning, and bathroom cleaning. they get the job done, don't get all peely, and don't scratch surfaces.
Taylor G.
I am currently using these sponges and they work great! They are effective and are well made. They haven't fallen apart or had any pieces rip or come off . These are very affordable I was able to get 2 sponges for about $1 US.
Jennifer L.
Roseville, MI
These sponges are affordable for the 4 count and do scrub nicely but they can develop bacteria if you leave it in the sink or soaked. I personally use these from time to time if I cannot find the brand I usually buy.
Natalia G.
Orlando, FL
I can find this sponge anywhere and for a pretty low price too. I do like the nice print that makes washing dishes at least a little more fun. The functionality of a sponge I believe is fine. Not too flimsy and doesn't come apart like super cheap brands.