Ocelo Scrub Sponges, 4 count uploaded by Nichole S.

BY O-CEL-O

Ocelo Scrub Sponges: No-scratch Fresh colors make cleaning fun Great for cleaning non-stick cookware, glassware, china and bathroom tile see more...

Chelsie L.
Cypress Inn, TN
I love these sponges. I use on dishes and countertops and sometimes even the stove. I love it
Elizabeth E.
Richmond, TX
Favorite sponges!! They get the job done and don't scratch my dishes or porcelain sink! 😍😍
Jillian P.
San clemente, CA
Not the cheapest in the store but they work the best. The scrubby side makes them worth it
Patricia M.
Is precise but gentle at the same time, I like it as clean and remove the dirty, it's great
Elizabeth M.
Las Vegas, NV
Awesome dish sponge, doesn't fall apart right away.
I keep buying these because they work
These sponges are great. I love the size, how durable they are, and their curved design.
Alissa P.
Shirley, NY
I but these because the colors are always nice and they actually last a really long time
Shannon F.
neptune city, nj
Average scrub sponges, work well enough and keep coming back to them time and time again
Samantha T.
My go to sponges to wash my dishes. They get the job done and fit perfectly in my hands.
Cindy F.
Huntsville, AL
These work very well on my dirty dishes and stovetop.Rinses out nicely to prevent mold.