Ocelo Scrub Sponges, 4 count uploaded by Nichole S.

BY O-CEL-O #39 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Ocelo Scrub Sponges: No-scratch Fresh colors make cleaning fun Great for cleaning non-stick cookware, glassware, china and bathroom tile see more...

Buy on Target
Elizabeth M.
Las Vegas, NV
Awesome dish sponge, doesn't fall apart right away.
I keep buying these because they work
Alissa P.
Shirley, NY
I but these because the colors are always nice and they actually last a really long time
Samantha T.
My go to sponges to wash my dishes. They get the job done and fit perfectly in my hands.
These sponges are great. I love the size, how durable they are, and their curved design.
Karen H.
Vanceburg, Kentucky
This is wonderful stuff to do you can use it on pretty much anything scrub it whatever
Ansley M.
Hernando, MS
These sponges are great! We have a ton of them and we clean the whole house with them!
Cindy F.
Huntsville, AL
These work very well on my dirty dishes and stovetop.Rinses out nicely to prevent mold.
Mike H.
Somerset, PA
My girlfriend loves these for doing dishes. She uses them for general cleaning as well.
Brittany M.
Salt Lake City, UT
Great sponges for all different uses. I use these for my bbathrooms. They work great!
Tessa D.
They're good sponges but when you need a scrubby side it's good to have a brush handy