Ocelo Scrub Sponges, 4 count uploaded by Nichole S.

BY O-CEL-O

Ocelo Scrub Sponges: No-scratch Fresh colors make cleaning fun Great for cleaning non-stick cookware, glassware, china and bathroom tile see more...

Emily G.
Lasts forever. Love these little sponges. The drubbed works great. And the patterns are super cute
Amanda R.
Charleston, SC
I like the bright colors and patterns...these work well for dishwashing and cleaning applications.
Julie M.
Willis, TX
These are the best. They will clean up anything. They last a long time. Good value for your money.
Megan R.
Fort Benning, GA
It’s a fine sponge but I don’t personally care for them for overall use. I wouldn’t purchase again.
mary f.
Tucson, AZ
Use everywhere in my home. Kitchen , bathroom and for small spills any where. Never a mildew smell.
Margo C.
Garden Grove, CA
Work great.. does not scratch my stove or pots and pans.. good valve.. easy to clean in dishwasher.
JESSICA E.
Don't really like these. They don't scrub as good. I have to constantly leave my dishes soaking.
Yazmin G.
Really soft. Cleans well but not my favorite soap just slips off and you have to keep reapplying.
Jessica N.
Bronx, NY
I like these sponges. They do work perfectly. They are strong won't fall apart upon using these.
Meagan S.
Huber Heights
I love these! I have tried many kind of sponges but these hold up and they last a very long time.

Walmart