Ocelo Scrub Sponges, 4 count uploaded by Nichole S.

BY O-CEL-O #33 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Ocelo Scrub Sponges: No-scratch Fresh colors make cleaning fun Great for cleaning non-stick cookware, glassware, china and bathroom tile see more...

Buy on Target
Shelby G.
Indianapolis, IN
Decent sponges they get the job done for the most part but I feel they do not last very long.
Debbie G.
Olathe, KS
Hubby loves them . extra scrub power with the brillo and good spong. great value. Its a 4 pak
Elizabeth E.
Richmond, TX
Favorite sponges!! They get the job done and don't scratch my dishes or porcelain sink! 😍😍
Patricia M.
Is precise but gentle at the same time, I like it as clean and remove the dirty, it's great
Jillian P.
Oceanside, CA
Not the cheapest in the store but they work the best. The scrubby side makes them worth it
Elizabeth M.
Las Vegas, NV
Awesome dish sponge, doesn't fall apart right away.
I keep buying these because they work
These sponges are great. I love the size, how durable they are, and their curved design.
Samantha T.
My go to sponges to wash my dishes. They get the job done and fit perfectly in my hands.
Mike H.
Somerset, PA
My girlfriend loves these for doing dishes. She uses them for general cleaning as well.
Cindy F.
Huntsville, AL
These work very well on my dirty dishes and stovetop.Rinses out nicely to prevent mold.