Ocelo Scrub Sponges, 4 count uploaded by Nichole S.

BY O-CEL-O #39 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Ocelo Scrub Sponges: No-scratch Fresh colors make cleaning fun Great for cleaning non-stick cookware, glassware, china and bathroom tile see more...

Buy on Target
Chelsie L.
Cypress Inn, TN
I love these sponges. I use on dishes and countertops and sometimes even the stove. I love it
Lauryn B.
Elkhart, IN
These sponges are great for doing dishes. They make it so easy to scrub off difficult dishes.
Kara M.
Geneva, AL
This sponge does the job. Good for cleaning dishes or things around the kitchen or bathroom.
Debbie G.
Olathe, KS
Hubby loves them . extra scrub power with the brillo and good spong. great value. Its a 4 pak
Maria M.
I love washing and cleaning with these. They are very durable and strong. I highly recommend.
Shelby G.
Indianapolis, IN
Decent sponges they get the job done for the most part but I feel they do not last very long.
Lisa M.
Tyrone, PA
I use these to clean my bathroom. They do work very well. I love them and they don't scratch.
Jillian P.
Oceanside, CA
Not the cheapest in the store but they work the best. The scrubby side makes them worth it
Elizabeth E.
Richmond, TX
Favorite sponges!! They get the job done and don't scratch my dishes or porcelain sink! 😍😍
Patricia M.
Is precise but gentle at the same time, I like it as clean and remove the dirty, it's great