Ocelo Scrub Sponges, 4 count uploaded by Nichole S.

BY O-CEL-O #38 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Ocelo Scrub Sponges: No-scratch Fresh colors make cleaning fun Great for cleaning non-stick cookware, glassware, china and bathroom tile see more...

Buy on Target
Stephanie B.
Superior, WI
I love these sponges. Bright colors and clean well. I throw them in the dishwasher to clean them.
Yazmin G.
Really soft. Cleans well but not my favorite soap just slips off and you have to keep reapplying.
Meagan S.
Huber Heights
I love these! I have tried many kind of sponges but these hold up and they last a very long time.
Kiersten R.
Fort bragg, NC
Great sponges! Can't really complain about them! They last a long while and don't shred easily!
Jessica
I like them are excellent product. Úselo es buen producto pats el uso de la casa ayuda mucho .
Ka'Dasya R.
Willingboro, NJ
Good sponges that are good for easy spills or for scrubbing hard mess on surfaces. Very durable
Bonnie J.
Burbank, CA
I like them but they do break off after a few washes. They don't scratch anything which is good
Maria M.
I love washing and cleaning with these. They are very durable and strong. I highly recommend.
Kara M.
Geneva, AL
This sponge does the job. Good for cleaning dishes or things around the kitchen or bathroom.
Debbie G.
Olathe, KS
Hubby loves them . extra scrub power with the brillo and good spong. great value. Its a 4 pak