Ocelo Scrub Sponges, 4 count uploaded by Nichole S.

BY O-CEL-O #41 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Ocelo Scrub Sponges: No-scratch Fresh colors make cleaning fun Great for cleaning non-stick cookware, glassware, china and bathroom tile see more...

Tawnya B.
Jefferson
I only use this product it makes my laundry smell amazing and keeps them bright and clothes long lasting
Lynette T.
Philadelphia
This is an affordable sponge. It does not damage my pots and cleans the dishes well. I highly recommend.
Amy C.
Mocksville
Heavy duty, long lasting. Great material and very affordable! Wonderful for dishes and everyday cleaning!
Aynne P.
Toluca Lake
I Enjoy the shape, quality and design of these pretty sponges. They last a long time. I highly recommend.
Eneida M.
Philadelphia, PA
Great sponges to use plus great decorations to match my kitchen don't last long but most sponges don't
Stevie W.
Minneapolis
I love using these sponges for household cleaning, separately from dish use. I would highly recommend.
Maria F.
San Antonio, TX
Great sponges. Cleans messes so easily. Very Effective. Good value for the price. would recommend this.
Aimee D.
Northampton, PA
a brand i always go too. i can use these for a while and the sponges dont fall a part on me. reliable.
Susan X.
Perfect use for scrubbing your crusty plates, pots and pans! Have been getting these for a while now
Dianna W.
Jay, ME
I like the way these sponges do not get food stuck in it when you need to scrub off baked on things.

back