Ocelo Scrub Sponges, 4 count uploaded by Nichole S.

BY O-CEL-O #37 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Ocelo Scrub Sponges: No-scratch Fresh colors make cleaning fun Great for cleaning non-stick cookware, glassware, china and bathroom tile see more...

Buy on Target
melissa r.
Middleport, OH
Each of these items have been used in my home often I use a family dollar app that saves me on ocelo at times
Jennifer D.
Tulalip, WA
Not my go to product I find them they don't last long they smell quickly and I highly do not recommend these
Tiffany T.
NORTH BERGEN, NJ
These sponges work very well they clean dishes very good gets all the dirt and grime off. Highly recommend
Jade W.
Fayetteville, NC
After a couple of uses they are dingy. Cute but who cares how cute they are when they don't work that well
Bonnie H.
Cabot, AR
Always enjoy the patterns on these sponges. They are a product that I will always use. Nothing compares it.
Jessica D.
These sponges actually do a lot better than I thought they would. However, they do get smelly kind of fast.
Danielle P.
My favorite dish sponges. Hold up well and get the tough jobs done. Don't rip apart easy like other brands
Aynne P.
Toluca Lake
I Enjoy the shape, quality and design of these pretty sponges. They last a long time. I highly recommend.
Erica A.
Richmond Hill, GA
Good sponges. Affordable enough that I can toss them out whenever they get funky. Nothing bad about them
Ellen V.
I love the designs on these but they wear off too soon. They do clean very well though and scrub nicely.