Ocelo Scrub Sponges, 4 count uploaded by Nichole S.

BY O-CEL-O #33 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Ocelo Scrub Sponges: No-scratch Fresh colors make cleaning fun Great for cleaning non-stick cookware, glassware, china and bathroom tile see more...

Buy on Target
Erica A.
Richmond Hill, GA
Good sponges. Affordable enough that I can toss them out whenever they get funky. Nothing bad about them
krista l.
Boise, ID
Sponges that do that job. Good for cleaning tubs and tiles. No issues, seem to hold up well. Go Ocelot!!!
Cindy N.
Burkesville, KY
sponges are a go to in our house. we love sponges. always have some on hand. They are reasonably priced.
Katelin M.
Russellville, TN
I love these sponges. They're so cheap but they work great for cleaning in the kitchen and the bathroom.
Aynne P.
Toluca Lake
I Enjoy the shape, quality and design of these pretty sponges. They last a long time. I highly recommend.
Maria F.
San Antonio, TX
Great sponges. Cleans messes so easily. Very Effective. Good value for the price. would recommend this.
Aimee D.
Northampton, PA
a brand i always go too. i can use these for a while and the sponges dont fall a part on me. reliable.
Eneida M.
Philadelphia, PA
Great sponges to use plus great decorations to match my kitchen don't last long but most sponges don't
Alex V.
My go to sponges! They last longer and don't get as musty smelling as plain green and yellow sponges!
Dianna W.
Jay, ME
I like the way these sponges do not get food stuck in it when you need to scrub off baked on things.