Ocelo Scrub Sponges, 4 count uploaded by Nichole S.

BY O-CEL-O

Ocelo Scrub Sponges: No-scratch Fresh colors make cleaning fun Great for cleaning non-stick cookware, glassware, china and bathroom tile see more...

Donna I.
Miami, OK
They are a great value and clean and scrub dishes and pans wonderful It is a great value. Best out there andd will never change
Hensley A.
Glendale, NY
I buy these at my local supermarket and they're great sponges. They're affordable, durable, and they have cute designs on them.
Kelly H.
LOCKPORT
I live these... I like that they don't scratch my pans asks they still get the grime off them. I also use them in my counters
Jae A.
Port Orchard, WA
Great shape! I love the scrubbing power and colors of these sponges. They are easy to hold and use. The modern woman's choice
Christina L.
These do the job well. They last a good while. They don't tear or fall apart. There very durable. And the price is good, too.
Shannon O.
Fort Worth, TX
These sponges are great for everyday use. I mostly use them to clean the countertops in the house. They are very affordable.
Ana Nery C.
Union City, CA
Does the job pretty good. Last a really time and surprisingly doesn't get that "wet sponge" smell as quick as other sponges.
Adorei, porém não compraria de novo, o produto é ótimo e acredito que várias pessoas irão gostas, porém não combinou comigo
Katlyn G.
San Angelo, TX
They were nice sponges. They didn’t fray like some other sponges I have used. They weren’t too expensive. I recommend them.
Chelsea J.
Pleasant Hill, OH
These sponges last so long and they don't not cost a lot of money! They also do a great job at getting the tough stuff off!

Walmart