Ocelo Scrub Sponges, 4 count uploaded by Nichole S.

BY O-CEL-O #28 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Ocelo Scrub Sponges: No-scratch Fresh colors make cleaning fun Great for cleaning non-stick cookware, glassware, china and bathroom tile see more...

Liliana B.
Fairburn
They are okay.... not as strong as scotch-brite. Cheaper yes. I love to use these when I have to clean the borders in my house.
Morgan M.
Bardstown, KY
These sponges get the job done. Cheap enough to throw away after a few uses. They will last awhile if you keep them sanitized.
Donna I.
Miami, OK
They are a great value and clean and scrub dishes and pans wonderful It is a great value. Best out there andd will never change
Kelsey B.
Fort Eustis, VA
Hey are cheap and great for the most part. The designs are cute but they don't last very long without having to throw them out
katherine b.
Fort Wayne, IN
i like to use products that doesnt scratch my pots and pans but strong enough to remove food or any other stuff from my dishes
Jae A.
Port Orchard, WA
Great shape! I love the scrubbing power and colors of these sponges. They are easy to hold and use. The modern woman's choice
Ana Nery C.
Union City, CA
Does the job pretty good. Last a really time and surprisingly doesn't get that "wet sponge" smell as quick as other sponges.
Christina L.
These do the job well. They last a good while. They don't tear or fall apart. There very durable. And the price is good, too.
Kelly H.
LOCKPORT
I live these... I like that they don't scratch my pans asks they still get the grime off them. I also use them in my counters
Shannon O.
Fort Worth, TX
These sponges are great for everyday use. I mostly use them to clean the countertops in the house. They are very affordable.