Ocelo Scrub Sponges, 4 count uploaded by Nichole S.

BY O-CEL-O #30 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Ocelo Scrub Sponges: No-scratch Fresh colors make cleaning fun Great for cleaning non-stick cookware, glassware, china and bathroom tile see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Tawny M.
N Tonawanda, NY
These sponges work great on all my tough to clean, baked on messes the kids leave for me. We go through quite a few of these a month!
Laura W.
These sponges are cute and get the job done. I like that they come in a pack so I don't have to repurchase a sponge every single week
Kali S.
Cleveland, OH
Gets the job done while still looking adorable at the kitchen sink. They come in cute holiday packs and work great for dirty dishes.
Amanda S.
Maryland, NY
Use these when cleaning my sins dishes and milk bottles. They stay fresh and clean. They also don't tear holding up well in shape.
Patricia W.
Washington Court House, OH
Ocello scrub sponges are very easy to use..make scrubbing the pots a breeze.Its gentle enough to use on my countertops & appliances
Amber S.
My go to sponges for all of my cleaning needs! They work for everything. From the car to the counters and everywhere in between!
Judy F.
Hillsboro, OH
Use this product at work never bought it at home . Doesn't hold up long tears apart. Like the scent though doesn't stay on dishes
Theresa A.
Grottoes, VA
These are great sponges been using them for years. They last a long time also. My little girl loves to pick out different designs
tiffany c.
Ozone Park, NY
I love this sponge. I love having the scrub side to get my dishes extra clean they are a little expensive but definitely work it
carol s.
Hyattsville, MD
They're very durable and work Great on all surfaces. Very affordable and I love all the different colors and patterns they have.