Ocelo Scrub Sponges, 4 count uploaded by Nichole S.

BY O-CEL-O #34 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Ocelo Scrub Sponges: No-scratch Fresh colors make cleaning fun Great for cleaning non-stick cookware, glassware, china and bathroom tile see more...

Buy on Target
Judy F.
Hillsboro, OH
Use this product at work never bought it at home . Doesn't hold up long tears apart. Like the scent though doesn't stay on dishes
Amber S.
My go to sponges for all of my cleaning needs! They work for everything. From the car to the counters and everywhere in between!
Hensley A.
Glendale, NY
I buy these at my local supermarket and they're great sponges. They're affordable, durable, and they have cute designs on them.
Brianna V.
Worcester
We use these regularly in our home. They work well for the few dishes we wash and light cleaning jobs, and are budget friendly!
Liliana B.
Fairburn
They are okay.... not as strong as scotch-brite. Cheaper yes. I love to use these when I have to clean the borders in my house.
Morgan M.
Bardstown, KY
These sponges get the job done. Cheap enough to throw away after a few uses. They will last awhile if you keep them sanitized.
Kelsey B.
Fort Eustis, VA
Hey are cheap and great for the most part. The designs are cute but they don't last very long without having to throw them out
Donna I.
Miami, OK
They are a great value and clean and scrub dishes and pans wonderful It is a great value. Best out there andd will never change
katherine b.
Fort Wayne, IN
i like to use products that doesnt scratch my pots and pans but strong enough to remove food or any other stuff from my dishes
Christina L.
These do the job well. They last a good while. They don't tear or fall apart. There very durable. And the price is good, too.