Ocelo Scrub Sponges, 4 count uploaded by Nichole S.

BY O-CEL-O #33 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Ocelo Scrub Sponges: No-scratch Fresh colors make cleaning fun Great for cleaning non-stick cookware, glassware, china and bathroom tile see more...

Buy on Target
Liliana B.
Fairburn
They are okay.... not as strong as scotch-brite. Cheaper yes. I love to use these when I have to clean the borders in my house.
Hensley A.
Glendale, NY
I buy these at my local supermarket and they're great sponges. They're affordable, durable, and they have cute designs on them.
Morgan M.
Bardstown, KY
These sponges get the job done. Cheap enough to throw away after a few uses. They will last awhile if you keep them sanitized.
Donna I.
Miami, OK
They are a great value and clean and scrub dishes and pans wonderful It is a great value. Best out there andd will never change
Brianna V.
Worcester
We use these regularly in our home. They work well for the few dishes we wash and light cleaning jobs, and are budget friendly!
Christina L.
These do the job well. They last a good while. They don't tear or fall apart. There very durable. And the price is good, too.
Ana Nery C.
Union City , CA
Does the job pretty good. Last a really time and surprisingly doesn't get that "wet sponge" smell as quick as other sponges.
Shannon O.
Fort Worth, TX
These sponges are great for everyday use. I mostly use them to clean the countertops in the house. They are very affordable.
Jae A.
Port Orchard, WA
Great shape! I love the scrubbing power and colors of these sponges. They are easy to hold and use. The modern woman's choice
Adorei, porém não compraria de novo, o produto é ótimo e acredito que várias pessoas irão gostas, porém não combinou comigo