Ocelo Scrub Sponges, 4 count uploaded by Nichole S.

BY O-CEL-O #38 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Ocelo Scrub Sponges: No-scratch Fresh colors make cleaning fun Great for cleaning non-stick cookware, glassware, china and bathroom tile see more...

Buy on Target
Caitlin M.
Salem, NH
The shape gives a nice grip and I like their size. They last a while and then right colors and patterns add a little fun to my chores
Amanda S.
Maryland, NY
Use these when cleaning my sins dishes and milk bottles. They stay fresh and clean. They also don't tear holding up well in shape.
Patricia W.
Washington Court House, OH
Ocello scrub sponges are very easy to use..make scrubbing the pots a breeze.Its gentle enough to use on my countertops & appliances
tiffany c.
Ozone Park, NY
I love this sponge. I love having the scrub side to get my dishes extra clean they are a little expensive but definitely work it
carol s.
Hyattsville, MD
They're very durable and work Great on all surfaces. Very affordable and I love all the different colors and patterns they have.
Theresa A.
Grottoes, VA
These are great sponges been using them for years. They last a long time also. My little girl loves to pick out different designs
Amber S.
My go to sponges for all of my cleaning needs! They work for everything. From the car to the counters and everywhere in between!
Judy F.
Hillsboro, OH
Use this product at work never bought it at home . Doesn't hold up long tears apart. Like the scent though doesn't stay on dishes
Brianna V.
Worcester
We use these regularly in our home. They work well for the few dishes we wash and light cleaning jobs, and are budget friendly!
katherine b.
Fort Wayne, IN
i like to use products that doesnt scratch my pots and pans but strong enough to remove food or any other stuff from my dishes