Ocelo Scrub Sponges, 4 count uploaded by Nichole S.

BY O-CEL-O #33 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Ocelo Scrub Sponges: No-scratch Fresh colors make cleaning fun Great for cleaning non-stick cookware, glassware, china and bathroom tile see more...

Buy on Target
Sabrina M.
Eccles, WV
Works really well on easy to wash things, doesn't scrub very well. The scrubber isn't strong enough to take stuck on or burnt food off.
Marlaina T.
Lafayette, LA
You definitely get what you pay for. I found these to be "too cheap." They didn't last, and I did not feel like they got the job done.
Lynne E.
East Providence, RI
I LOVE ALL THE OCELO Sponges...Love the decorations on them .The sponges hold well and they last. I use OCELO Sponges alot..Love them.
Jennifer D.
Waterford, MI
The O-Cel-O scratch sponges are great for cleaning those pesty soiled dishes and do wonders at getting the crusty stuck on food off!
Laura W.
These sponges are cute and get the job done. I like that they come in a pack so I don't have to repurchase a sponge every single week
Kali S.
Cleveland, OH
Gets the job done while still looking adorable at the kitchen sink. They come in cute holiday packs and work great for dirty dishes.
Karen a.
i love this because as soon as you put the sponge on dishes you start to see the difference, no need to do it hard and hurtbyourself
Caitlin M.
Salem, NH
The shape gives a nice grip and I like their size. They last a while and then right colors and patterns add a little fun to my chores
Tawny M.
Tonawanda , NY
These sponges work great on all my tough to clean, baked on messes the kids leave for me. We go through quite a few of these a month!
Jaime L.
Little Rock, AR
I purchase these sponges at walmart. They are worth the price and are long lasting. They are also very good at getting off hard food.