Ocelo Scrub Sponges, 4 count uploaded by Nichole S.

BY O-CEL-O #30 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Ocelo Scrub Sponges: No-scratch Fresh colors make cleaning fun Great for cleaning non-stick cookware, glassware, china and bathroom tile see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Rachael D.
Pocomoke City
I buy these all the time from my local Walmart. They get the job done and they last a while which I like. Their Little designs are cute too
Gina C.
Portland, OR
Excellent sponges. They're all I really ever use. Pretty standard, pretty good. I keep them clean by washing in the dishwater on sanitize!!
Heather D.
Los Angeles, CA
As far as sponges go, these are a great deal. I feel like the scotch brite ones last a bit longer but for the price these work well enough.
Alyssa B.
Sherman, TX
I'll never never buy another brand of sponges! Love these! Plus, they come in cute designs and colors which is a total bonus in my opinion!
cindy g.
Bay Shore, NY
I love these sponges, they are cheap and they do the job. The lime one smells nice, and I usually purchase a couple and replace them often.
Brittany E.
These are the perfect sponges to use when cleaning anything heavy duty. After I make some sort of pasta, it washes any leftover spots away!
Mikayla S.
Van Lear , KY
Works very well for cleaning dishes that have dried on messes. They last for more than one use and are very affordable with pretty designs
Allison R.
Fredericksbrg, VA
These sponges last longer and stay "fresh" longer than some store brands. I love that I often get coupons in the circular for them as well
Clara C.
Pikeville
For the price this product is really a good buy. I have used this product for years. It doesn't have a scent,which works great for dishes.
Whitnëy L.
Great Falls, MT
We use these for more than dishes. We did a few diy's which was fun. We cut them and use them for nail polish remover in a jar. Good stuff.