Ocelo Scrub Sponges, 4 count uploaded by Nichole S.

BY O-CEL-O #37 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Ocelo Scrub Sponges: No-scratch Fresh colors make cleaning fun Great for cleaning non-stick cookware, glassware, china and bathroom tile see more...

Buy on Target
Sam L.
Morgantown, WV
Nothing too special but they get the job done. I have a dishwasher so I don't use them often. Just when I need to have something cleaned quickly.
Miranda F.
Amazing sponges. They're great at scrubbing dishes and cleaning them. You could even wash your car with them if you're feeling like a daredevil.
Danielle C.
Port Murray, NJ
Great sponges. Hold up well with many washings. I prefer the shape of these sponges to regular rectangle sponges. Cute colors and designs too.
Anna
Great sponges I can scrub anything off with them. I can clean the dirtiest dishes with this product without having to soak the dishes first.
Ashley L.
Chicago
I only use ocelo sponges. They stay fresh and firm for a few weeks and are always pretty and rarely get disgusting looking like most sponges.
Kathleen S.
Orlando, FL
These are the only sponges I use. I seek them out. They last a while and work well. They're sponges, not sure what else I can say about them.
Allison R.
Fredericksbrg, VA
These sponges last longer and stay "fresh" longer than some store brands. I love that I often get coupons in the circular for them as well
Brittany E.
These are the perfect sponges to use when cleaning anything heavy duty. After I make some sort of pasta, it washes any leftover spots away!
Alyssa B.
Sherman, TX
I'll never never buy another brand of sponges! Love these! Plus, they come in cute designs and colors which is a total bonus in my opinion!
cindy g.
Bay Shore, NY
I love these sponges, they are cheap and they do the job. The lime one smells nice, and I usually purchase a couple and replace them often.