Ocelo Scrub Sponges, 4 count uploaded by Nichole S.

BY O-CEL-O #39 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Ocelo Scrub Sponges: No-scratch Fresh colors make cleaning fun Great for cleaning non-stick cookware, glassware, china and bathroom tile see more...

Buy on Target
Jessica P.
Chesnee, SC
So affordable and works great. I use these usually once and dispose of them because sponges contain so much bacteria. So I don't use them often because of that. But since I do use them for tougher stains and to clean certain spots on floors/cabinets these are the way to go especially for the price!
Reanne W.
Honestly, the best sponges I have used. Normally after a little while my sponges start ripping and dreadfully start to stink. With these sponges you can microwave them to get rid of the smell and they're like new!
Emily A.
Gaines, MI
These are my favorite sponges, and the only brand I buy. I wish they were a bit more anti-microbial, but my dishes always feel clean, and they last quite a bit. I wish they were a bit cheaper, but I am willing to pay the price for my favorite product that has no better!
Jennifer H.
OK, I'm kind of a freak when it comes to sponges. Each area of my house has its own color sponge. Pink is the kitchen, yellow is the bathroom, blue is the house. I love these sponges because they come in the colors I need to maintain my extreme level of OCD. Thank you Ocelo for feeding the monster
Bibi A.
S Richmond Hl, NY
I usually stock up on sponges and Ocelo sponges care very affordable. I like to change my sponges often because personally I fear bacteria growing on them. But because ocelo products are affordable, I am able to change the sponges in my kitchen frequently.
Tiffany A.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
These are sponges. There's not a ton to say about them, but they scrub stuff, hold up well and look okay as far as sponges go. I like to throw them out before they get too gross so I don't know how long they hold up, but I keep rebuying them because I think they're pretty okay.
Krystal W.
Castle Rock, CO
Just okay, I prefer the classic green and yellow sponges (scotch brute) because they are more effective. I have a white farmhouse sink and glass cooktop that require high scrubbing power very often and those are a better value because they hold up better.
selina r.
Hampton, VA
Ive used Ocelo in the past, and I usually go through them really quick. They are not too pricey and I wouldnt recommend them to any of my friends or family. I dont remember them ever having a particular scent, and wouldnt buy them again if there were other choices available.
Kyleen G.
Belcamp, MD
These work great whenever I want to scrub anything at home. They work great dishes as well as in the bathroom. They last quite a while too which is great on the pocket. They don't fall apart like some of the other sponges after you use them for a while.
Dina M.
Whittier, CA
These sponges have a sponge side and a non scratch scrub side. They have a nice scent that is refreshing. I buy them at Target stores and sometimes at the grocery store. They are a good value for how well they work. I would definitely recommend these.