Ocelo Scrub Sponges, 4 count uploaded by Nichole S.

BY O-CEL-O #33 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Ocelo Scrub Sponges: No-scratch Fresh colors make cleaning fun Great for cleaning non-stick cookware, glassware, china and bathroom tile see more...

Buy on Target
Emily A.
Gaines, MI
These are my favorite sponges, and the only brand I buy. I wish they were a bit more anti-microbial, but my dishes always feel clean, and they last quite a bit. I wish they were a bit cheaper, but I am willing to pay the price for my favorite product that has no better!
Jennifer H.
OK, I'm kind of a freak when it comes to sponges. Each area of my house has its own color sponge. Pink is the kitchen, yellow is the bathroom, blue is the house. I love these sponges because they come in the colors I need to maintain my extreme level of OCD. Thank you Ocelo for feeding the monster
Tamara E.
Batesville
LoveLove using this product - definitely recommend! Love using this product - definitely recommend! using this product - definitely recommend! Love using this product - definitely recommend! Love using this product - definitely recommend! Love using this product - definitely recommend!
Bibi A.
S Richmond Hl, NY
I usually stock up on sponges and Ocelo sponges care very affordable. I like to change my sponges often because personally I fear bacteria growing on them. But because ocelo products are affordable, I am able to change the sponges in my kitchen frequently.
Tiffany A.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
These are sponges. There's not a ton to say about them, but they scrub stuff, hold up well and look okay as far as sponges go. I like to throw them out before they get too gross so I don't know how long they hold up, but I keep rebuying them because I think they're pretty okay.
selina r.
Hampton, VA
Ive used Ocelo in the past, and I usually go through them really quick. They are not too pricey and I wouldnt recommend them to any of my friends or family. I dont remember them ever having a particular scent, and wouldnt buy them again if there were other choices available.
Kyleen G.
Belcamp, MD
These work great whenever I want to scrub anything at home. They work great dishes as well as in the bathroom. They last quite a while too which is great on the pocket. They don't fall apart like some of the other sponges after you use them for a while.
Krystal W.
Castle Rock, CO
Just okay, I prefer the classic green and yellow sponges (scotch brute) because they are more effective. I have a white farmhouse sink and glass cooktop that require high scrubbing power very often and those are a better value because they hold up better.
Dawn T.
Lone Star , TX
Keep these on hand for all my baked on burnt on dish cleaning. Also effective for bath and shower scrubbing and pet stain removal. Durable and long lasting. I usually toss them when they start smelling funky. Very affordable so I can toss them as often as I need to.
Dina M.
Whittier, CA
These sponges have a sponge side and a non scratch scrub side. They have a nice scent that is refreshing. I buy them at Target stores and sometimes at the grocery store. They are a good value for how well they work. I would definitely recommend these.