Ocelo Scrub Sponges, 4 count uploaded by Nichole S.

BY O-CEL-O #33 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Ocelo Scrub Sponges: No-scratch Fresh colors make cleaning fun Great for cleaning non-stick cookware, glassware, china and bathroom tile see more...

Buy on Target
Sarah F.
Narragansett, RI
These sponges are a god send. The scrub pad means I don't need to invest in steel wool as well as a sponge. It cleared up my counter space nicely!
Miranda F.
Amazing sponges. They're great at scrubbing dishes and cleaning them. You could even wash your car with them if you're feeling like a daredevil.
Sam L.
Morgantown, WV
Nothing too special but they get the job done. I have a dishwasher so I don't use them often. Just when I need to have something cleaned quickly.
Clean absorbent does the job. Scrubs quite well rinses very well. Good value for the price. Not expensive at all. Get it at my local supermarket.
These sponges are prettt decent for the cost! They don't last SUPER long, but for the cost you can't complain. I use these regularly in my house.
Danielle C.
Port Murray, NJ
Great sponges. Hold up well with many washings. I prefer the shape of these sponges to regular rectangle sponges. Cute colors and designs too.
Kathleen S.
Orlando, FL
These are the only sponges I use. I seek them out. They last a while and work well. They're sponges, not sure what else I can say about them.
Ashley L.
Chicago
I only use ocelo sponges. They stay fresh and firm for a few weeks and are always pretty and rarely get disgusting looking like most sponges.
Anna
Great sponges I can scrub anything off with them. I can clean the dirtiest dishes with this product without having to soak the dishes first.
Alyssa B.
Sherman, TX
I'll never never buy another brand of sponges! Love these! Plus, they come in cute designs and colors which is a total bonus in my opinion!