Ocelo Scrub Sponges, 4 count uploaded by Nichole S.

BY O-CEL-O

Ocelo Scrub Sponges: No-scratch Fresh colors make cleaning fun Great for cleaning non-stick cookware, glassware, china and bathroom tile see more...

Aashma S.
Wilmington, DE
I love this product. It is easy to use and doesnt fall apart like most of the other sponges. It definitely lasts for a long time. I usually cut it in half. It is good value and definitely worth it. It would highly recommend this
Diana C.
It's amazing I love the how fast I can clean with these it's so good my friends loves it as well .oh & when guest come over they tend to ask me about new stuff & I rave about this one.
Crystal B.
These are durable enough to get a job done, but inexpensive enough to part with fairly frequently. I usually throw them away well before they are falling apart.
Brook C.
These ocelo scrub sponges are great! They help clean dishes that have been sitting over night, or even a few days. They even help get the baked on foods gone.
Jillie R.
Very very good sponges can get guck and grime off of any thing I also love how you get four in a pack and don't have to go out to buy a new sponge every month.
Brittany Z.
Florence, KY
I really enjoyed using these sponges. They lasted me for about a month and did not scratch any of my dishes. They remained looking fairly clean after each use.
Brittiany W.
Maiden, NC
These sponges are super durable unlike the leading sponges that break and fray apart. They do not hold a stench even after weeks of use. Definitely recommend!
Connie J.
Fredericksburg, VA
I like Ocelo Scrub Sponges because they have a scrub side which works really well on cooked on food. The 4 pace is very convenient and they are a good value.
Charlene V.
Sponges of this brand last long as long as you wring them and hang them to dry. I got mine from walmart and I always go back there for my cleaning products.
Suzanne D.
Portland, ME
These hold up pretty well and are able to scrub everything so that it looks and feels perfectly clean. I enjoy the fun colors and designs they come in too.