Ocelo Scrub Sponges, 4 count uploaded by Nichole S.

BY O-CEL-O #33 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Ocelo Scrub Sponges: No-scratch Fresh colors make cleaning fun Great for cleaning non-stick cookware, glassware, china and bathroom tile see more...

Buy on Target
Brittany Z.
Florence, KY
I really enjoyed using these sponges. They lasted me for about a month and did not scratch any of my dishes. They remained looking fairly clean after each use.
Brook C.
These ocelo scrub sponges are great! They help clean dishes that have been sitting over night, or even a few days. They even help get the baked on foods gone.
Connie J.
Fredericksburg, VA
I like Ocelo Scrub Sponges because they have a scrub side which works really well on cooked on food. The 4 pace is very convenient and they are a good value.
Charlene V.
Sponges of this brand last long as long as you wring them and hang them to dry. I got mine from walmart and I always go back there for my cleaning products.
Kristin K.
Berlin, CT
The products are good. I am not loyal to any specific brand of sponges and usually only grab when they're on sale, but the prices are fair on this product.
Stormi B.
Bedford, IN
The scrub sponges are great for cleaning all kinds of household messes. Very effective and affordable. One of the pros of this product is the versatility.
Sarah B.
Huntington, WV
These are my favorite sponges! They're always affordable, are very durable and look super cute! They've always seemed to stay cleaner than other brands.
A P.
Austin, TX
These sponges are pretty great and are stylish too, the only thing I would say is that the scrubber side tends to peel off and get all over your dishes.
Guadalupe C.
Donna, TX
I bought this product at the store i use it to wash my dishes and it works good on the dishes it scrubs all the oil of the pans i strongly recommend it.
Ocegueda L.
I love that these sponges have an abrasive side and a sponge side. They help with heavy duty jobs as well and glass so that it wont scratch the surface.