Ocelo Scrub Sponges, 4 count uploaded by Nichole S.

BY O-CEL-O

Ocelo Scrub Sponges: No-scratch Fresh colors make cleaning fun Great for cleaning non-stick cookware, glassware, china and bathroom tile see more...

Crystal C.
San Antonio, TX
Love these sponges!! They are durable and don't fall apart after two uses. Sometimes it is a little hard to scrub those baked on messes but I absolutely love these sponges.
Caroline H.
West Chester, PA
These sponges have yet to fall apart on me. They are super long lasting and work very well. However, the scrubbing side can fall apart. They are a great deal, as well!
Angela S.
Use these sponges when cleaning. Hold up well. Alao like that they are a little cheaper in price than other sponge brands but they work well. Will definitely buy again.
Lauren C.
Nicholasville, KY
Really great for washing dishes. I don't have a dish washer like most people. So this really works magically, and I also use them to scrub down my bath tubs and sinks and counter tops. Love it.
Ashley W.
Orlando, FL
Ocelo Scrub Sponges, 4 count are great! I pay a little more for these fun colors and designs. I like to replace my sponges often so I opt in to the 4 pack!
Bridgett C.
Bremerton, WA
These are the only sponges I will buy, EVER. Anything else just isn't worth the money. These may cost a little extra at time of purchase but they are WORTH IT!!!
Melissa B.
Chatsworth, GA
Use these on a daily basis. I am still old school and do not have a dishwasher so my dishes are hand washed. I am picky about sponges and this is the only kind I use
Makenna H.
Barre , Vt
I buy these almost every time I run out unless they are out of stock. The scrubber side doesn't scratch my dishes but it still is pretty tough in hardened food.
Kathy D.
N Hollywood, CA
My go-to product for cleaning dishes, the stove top, and bathtub. These sponges don't scratch my china, yet are strong and durable enough to clean my vanity top.
Vanessa S.
These sponges are my go-to for dish washing. They work great at getting rid of stuck on food without leaving behind scratches on my pots and pans.

Walmart