Ocelo Scrub Sponges, 4 count uploaded by Nichole S.

BY O-CEL-O #33 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Ocelo Scrub Sponges: No-scratch Fresh colors make cleaning fun Great for cleaning non-stick cookware, glassware, china and bathroom tile see more...

Buy on Target
Lauren C.
Nicholasville, KY
Really great for washing dishes. I don't have a dish washer like most people. So this really works magically, and I also use them to scrub down my bath tubs and sinks and counter tops. Love it.
Monica R.
Ridgewood, NY
used the green ones on my All Clad LTD pans for 19 years because they were recommended to me by All Clad when I called shortly after purchasing my first piece and couldn't get it clean.

However, I recently began using All Clad's Copper Core with a mirror like stainless exterior. In an effort to avoid scratches, switched to these. I'm amazed they not only clean as well as the yellow/green ones . . .they do not scratch one bit.
Bridgett C.
Bremerton, WA
These are the only sponges I will buy, EVER. Anything else just isn't worth the money. These may cost a little extra at time of purchase but they are WORTH IT!!!
Melissa B.
Chatsworth, GA
Use these on a daily basis. I am still old school and do not have a dishwasher so my dishes are hand washed. I am picky about sponges and this is the only kind I use
Aashma S.
Wilmington, DE
I love this product. It is easy to use and doesnt fall apart like most of the other sponges. It definitely lasts for a long time. I usually cut it in half. It is good value and definitely worth it. It would highly recommend this
Diana C.
It's amazing I love the how fast I can clean with these it's so good my friends loves it as well .oh & when guest come over they tend to ask me about new stuff & I rave about this one.
Makenna H.
Barre , Vt
I buy these almost every time I run out unless they are out of stock. The scrubber side doesn't scratch my dishes but it still is pretty tough in hardened food.
Crystal B.
Keyport, NJ
These are durable enough to get a job done, but inexpensive enough to part with fairly frequently. I usually throw them away well before they are falling apart.
Jillie R.
Very very good sponges can get guck and grime off of any thing I also love how you get four in a pack and don't have to go out to buy a new sponge every month.
Brittiany W.
Maiden, NC
These sponges are super durable unlike the leading sponges that break and fray apart. They do not hold a stench even after weeks of use. Definitely recommend!