Ocelo Scrub Sponges, 4 count uploaded by Nichole S.

BY O-CEL-O

Ocelo Scrub Sponges: No-scratch Fresh colors make cleaning fun Great for cleaning non-stick cookware, glassware, china and bathroom tile see more...

veronica m.
Ruskin, FL
These sponges work quite well for homemade dryer sheets. I cut them in half and store them in fabric softener/water mixture. Then wrong them out and toss in dryer and no more need for dryer sheets. Much cheaper!
Caitlin R.
Gillette, WY
By far, my least favorite sponges. I have been spoiled and I definitely prefer the more expensive product. I feel that these sponges do not last as long and they get oddly discolored. Not impressed.
Kara F.
I had to use more force to clean with these than expected. I have repurchased and will continue to do so. I didn't notice a scent from these at all. Most of the time a washcloth will do just as well.
Katie E.
Erlanger, KY
these sponges are amazing, they are about the only ones i will use they hold very well and are easy to clean after use..the biggest problem ive had with other sponges is the hold smell...these dont
Gigi Lynn F.
Ellicott City, MD
This is the sponge I buy for all of my handwashed dishes. It's too big, though, so I always cut it in half. But that's good because the pack lasts twice as long. I get them from WalMart with coupons.
Shawn S.
Holmes, PA
These are very useful and not expensive, so I can just use them for awhile and not feel guilty about throwing them out when they get too dirty. Stand up well to cleaning in the dishwasher.
Jill S.
Middlesex, NJ
I like that they are antibacterial and the sponges last long and don't fall apart and the scouring pad on the other side is great for stains on my counter they come off must easier
Kathleen W.
Basic cleaning at it's best. This brand does not seem to sour as fast as cheaper brands. I change them out 1x a month so for about a quarter I have a clean useful item in the kitchen
Mary D.
They hold up very well. I wash them after every use and they last quite a while. Also, never had an issue with them scratching. Kind of pricey, so I try to buy them on sale.
Madison R.
Fredericksburg, VA
This product is okay i guess but it can improve in texture
It has a nice scent and it cleans good it just feels a bit rough on the hands but i still continue to buy it because it is cheap

Walmart