Ocelo Scrub Sponges, 4 count uploaded by Nichole S.

BY O-CEL-O #37 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Ocelo Scrub Sponges: No-scratch Fresh colors make cleaning fun Great for cleaning non-stick cookware, glassware, china and bathroom tile see more...

Buy on Target
Nakita B.
Indian Valley, ID
Love these sponges! They are Cute, very functional, & at a great price! Can't beat it! I use these for everything fron dishes to fridge and floor scrubbing and they hold up to anything I can throw at them!
Lizette G.
Madera, CA
I wish these had a tougher pad to scrub pots and pans. They're ideal for smaller more gentle tasks. They do not scratch surfaces which is great and I love that they have a contoured grip and come in fun colors.
veronica m.
Ruskin, FL
These sponges work quite well for homemade dryer sheets. I cut them in half and store them in fabric softener/water mixture. Then wrong them out and toss in dryer and no more need for dryer sheets. Much cheaper!
Candy S.
Leedey, OK
Inexpensive! Does the job! Unique and fun designs for a cheerful wife! The fact that these work is great. When compared to other products, ocelo has the upper edge simply because of the way it looks.
Caitlin R.
Gillette, WY
By far, my least favorite sponges. I have been spoiled and I definitely prefer the more expensive product. I feel that these sponges do not last as long and they get oddly discolored. Not impressed.
Katie E.
Erlanger, KY
these sponges are amazing, they are about the only ones i will use they hold very well and are easy to clean after use..the biggest problem ive had with other sponges is the hold smell...these dont
Kara F.
I had to use more force to clean with these than expected. I have repurchased and will continue to do so. I didn't notice a scent from these at all. Most of the time a washcloth will do just as well.
Gigi Lynn F.
Ellicott City, MD
This is the sponge I buy for all of my handwashed dishes. It's too big, though, so I always cut it in half. But that's good because the pack lasts twice as long. I get them from WalMart with coupons.
Shawn S.
Holmes, PA
These are very useful and not expensive, so I can just use them for awhile and not feel guilty about throwing them out when they get too dirty. Stand up well to cleaning in the dishwasher.
Jill S.
Middlesex, NJ
I like that they are antibacterial and the sponges last long and don't fall apart and the scouring pad on the other side is great for stains on my counter they come off must easier