Ocelo Scrub Sponges, 4 count uploaded by Nichole S.

BY O-CEL-O #37 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Ocelo Scrub Sponges: No-scratch Fresh colors make cleaning fun Great for cleaning non-stick cookware, glassware, china and bathroom tile see more...

Buy on Target
Anna B.
Barbourville, KY
I find the sponges are good for washing dishes counter tops and the no scratch scrub s are great for pots and pans and what ever needs a scrupping I buy at Wal mart and the do a good job and would recommend them to others.
Kristina L.
These sponges surprised me. They don't scratch, they hold up quite well, and they are very versatile. They also disinfect easily and keep their original spongie-ness.
Connie H.
Tualatin, OR
Love these sponges!! Love the designs that are on the top of the sponges which add a pop of color and fun to my kitchen and to my cleaning time...I always pick these up at Target or online with Amazon! A great purchase :)
Andi M.
I randomly heard in college about these sponges and how they we natural and just all around a better sponge. I will never use a different brand again. They're the perfect sponge for dishwashing and even art purposes
Patu L.
I love their brands you get so much for your money and the quality isn't bad at all. I was actually impressed & I do love the fact that you can pretty much find them at many retail stores. I usually find them at the Dollar Tree, Walmart, Big Lots
Courtney H.
Mount Joy, PA
I love these sponges they clean dishes good and have a pretty pattern on them. They are kinda pricey compared to other sponges that I use but they work great. They are effective and not disappointing. I would buy these again.
Rachel A.
Lavalette, WV
Works good. No problems with these. Not exceptional or disappointing. Just a sponge that can get whatever you need clean. The price is good and I would recommend these sponges for others to use in their homes as well.
Jada I.
Naugatuck, CT
Usually dishes can get that hard crusty food from last night's dinner, so using these sponges really helps to scrub all the crud off after letting the dish soak for an hour or two, and they last for a long period.
Kristen V.
Matawan, NJ
I love these sponges. They retain soap more than a standard sponge in my opinion. I like how there are scrubbers one side and a sponge on the other side so I can do multiple things with it as I'm washing my dishes.
I love these sponges! They last quite well and I am absolutely in love with the colors and design. It also fits well in my tiny hands since other sponges are too big and that makes washing dishes a pain to do.