Ocelo Scrub Sponges, 4 count uploaded by Nichole S.

BY O-CEL-O #41 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Ocelo Scrub Sponges: No-scratch Fresh colors make cleaning fun Great for cleaning non-stick cookware, glassware, china and bathroom tile see more...

Amy L.
I have found that these sponges last longer and are more durable than any other sponges I have used in the past. They do a good job cleaning and the sponge is not easily stained. Sometimes it is difficult to clean pans with this but its not that hard.
Anna H.
vancouver, WA
I love these. they last forever and have a scrubby and soft side to help with any sort of surface or gunk you might be dealing with on dishes, sinks, counter tops, showers, etc. I use these the clean everything! Theyre easy to use and clean up iwth.
Celeste R.
West Covina, CA
too rough for my personal liking , cleaned great through and did its job . I bought mine at my local target . It was extremely effective and worked great. The scent it gave off was okay , not overwhelming . i will recommend it to those in the future
Atys V.
Dunnellon, FL
I like these O-Cel-O sponges and scrub because they have different designs on the sponges and I can use them on my non stick pots. They smell great and do not keep the dirty sponge smell. Great sponges. I try to always purchase O-Cel-O sponges.
debbie r.
Fall River, MA
Great brand and product. It does not scratched my items/surfaces. It can easily be purchased at any grocery store or walmart/target type store as well.Pretty colors and reasonably priced. I would recommend this to anyone. Soft but yet effective.
Emmalee L.
Buffalo, NY
Love these sponges! You can get a good amount for usually like $1. They are durable and even come in pretty patterns and cute colors. Wish it had a rough side to scrub with though.
Sheila S.
Granite City, IL
I would love to try these. I love these and hopen you could let me try this. Allow me to try these and I will give an awesome review. They smell really good. I buy them at walmart.
Chelsey S.
Jonesboro, AR
I love sponges because in my opinion they get the dishes cleaner than anything else. I love buying this brand especially because it has a scratch pad side to get out the extra grime.
Brandon S.
We needed new sponges at the house and found these for like 88¢ for two sponges. They are awesome sponges that last a super long time! I always use the spongy side rather than the rough side when I clean my pots to keep the teflon on. They do an awesome job!
Mary Beth K.
These sponges are cute, so they are not an eye-sore sitting by the kitchen sink. I like how they are very absorbent and do a wonderful job cleaning messes big and small. Our children seem to enjoy testing the abilities of these sponges

back