Ocelo Scrub Sponges, 4 count uploaded by Nichole S.

BY O-CEL-O #33 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Ocelo Scrub Sponges: No-scratch Fresh colors make cleaning fun Great for cleaning non-stick cookware, glassware, china and bathroom tile see more...

Buy on Target
Anna H.
Vancouver, WA
I love these. they last forever and have a scrubby and soft side to help with any sort of surface or gunk you might be dealing with on dishes, sinks, counter tops, showers, etc. I use these the clean everything! Theyre easy to use and clean up iwth.
Atys V.
Dunnellon, FL
I like these O-Cel-O sponges and scrub because they have different designs on the sponges and I can use them on my non stick pots. They smell great and do not keep the dirty sponge smell. Great sponges. I try to always purchase O-Cel-O sponges.
Chelsey S.
Paragould , AR
I love sponges because in my opinion they get the dishes cleaner than anything else. I love buying this brand especially because it has a scratch pad side to get out the extra grime.
debbie r.
Fall River, MA
Great brand and product. It does not scratched my items/surfaces. It can easily be purchased at any grocery store or walmart/target type store as well.Pretty colors and reasonably priced. I would recommend this to anyone. Soft but yet effective.
Emmalee L.
Auburn, NY
Love these sponges! You can get a good amount for usually like $1. They are durable and even come in pretty patterns and cute colors. Wish it had a rough side to scrub with though.
Sheila S.
Granite City, IL
I would love to try these. I love these and hopen you could let me try this. Allow me to try these and I will give an awesome review. They smell really good. I buy them at walmart.
Mary Beth K.
These sponges are cute, so they are not an eye-sore sitting by the kitchen sink. I like how they are very absorbent and do a wonderful job cleaning messes big and small. Our children seem to enjoy testing the abilities of these sponges
hannah n.
Ponchatoula, LA
These are great sponges for cleaning, wiping down counter tops, sinks, dishes, etc. Seems to be quite durable for a cheap sponge. Contains StayFresh which is apparently some type of antimicrobial technology that helps prevent that yucky bacterial odor everyone hates. I always thoroughly wash out my sponges with clean water and wring them out before allowing to dry.
Anna B.
Barbourville, KY
I find the sponges are good for washing dishes counter tops and the no scratch scrub s are great for pots and pans and what ever needs a scrupping I buy at Wal mart and the do a good job and would recommend them to others.
Kristina L.
These sponges surprised me. They don't scratch, they hold up quite well, and they are very versatile. They also disinfect easily and keep their original spongie-ness.