Ocelo Scrub Sponges, 4 count uploaded by Nichole S.

BY O-CEL-O #33 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Ocelo Scrub Sponges: No-scratch Fresh colors make cleaning fun Great for cleaning non-stick cookware, glassware, china and bathroom tile see more...

Buy on Target
Shelby S.
Grand Rapids, MI
Sponges aren't my favorite cleaning product as it feels I'm just moving around the dirt and dust but they are nice to have for cleaning the shower and bathrooms. These don't rip and fade over 3 months.
Natanya H.
Toronto
I love these sponges! They come in very cute and colorful packages. They last a very long time. I would recommend this to you person that's looking for something to spice up there kitchen but also to clean the dishes. It's a cute little accessories as well as a tool.
Hillary V.
Dewy Rose, GA
I keep a pack in each bathroom for quick cleaning, and use them to prewash dishes before loading the dishwasher. The scrubber is effective and doesn't wear out too fast. They aren't cheap, and they aren't too expensive. Great sponge for all your cleaning needs.
Melissa M.
Hermitage, TN
I love the colors n cost but the scrubber on it could be better. My daughter visited n made dinner n burnt the pan I had to scrape it n fill with hot water several times n then I used the sponge with cameo for stainless steel pots n pans n it finally got it clean
Krissie B.
Fort Mill, SC
I love these! They come in the cutest packs and last longer than some of the cheaper sponges I've bought in the past. They're a great price, and I will definitely be purchasing these again!
Brittany C.
Leesburg, GA
These have got to be the best sponges hands down! I use these for the dishes and to clean up wall art from my small child. They do not scratch my non stick pans and do not leave marks on my wall or mess up the paint. These are multifunctional and affordable!
Rachel S.
Every time I use these sponges they just seem cheap. They do not really get the job done if you have something that really needs to be scrubbed. If it comes down it it, I will use this sponge for dusting around the house. It is useful for dusting the house.
Anna H.
Vancouver, WA
I love these. they last forever and have a scrubby and soft side to help with any sort of surface or gunk you might be dealing with on dishes, sinks, counter tops, showers, etc. I use these the clean everything! Theyre easy to use and clean up iwth.
Celeste R.
West Covina, CA
too rough for my personal liking , cleaned great through and did its job . I bought mine at my local target . It was extremely effective and worked great. The scent it gave off was okay , not overwhelming . i will recommend it to those in the future
Amy L.
I have found that these sponges last longer and are more durable than any other sponges I have used in the past. They do a good job cleaning and the sponge is not easily stained. Sometimes it is difficult to clean pans with this but its not that hard.