Ocelo Scrub Sponges, 4 count uploaded by Nichole S.

BY O-CEL-O #30 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Ocelo Scrub Sponges: No-scratch Fresh colors make cleaning fun Great for cleaning non-stick cookware, glassware, china and bathroom tile see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Tiffany A.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
These are sponges. There's not a ton to say about them, but they scrub stuff, hold up well and look okay as far as sponges go. I like to throw them out before they get too gross so I don't know how long they hold up, but I keep rebuying them because I think they're pretty okay.
Natanya H.
Toronto
I love these sponges! They come in very cute and colorful packages. They last a very long time. I would recommend this to you person that's looking for something to spice up there kitchen but also to clean the dishes. It's a cute little accessories as well as a tool.
Melissa M.
Hermitage, TN
I love the colors n cost but the scrubber on it could be better. My daughter visited n made dinner n burnt the pan I had to scrape it n fill with hot water several times n then I used the sponge with cameo for stainless steel pots n pans n it finally got it clean
Hillary V.
Dewy Rose, GA
I keep a pack in each bathroom for quick cleaning, and use them to prewash dishes before loading the dishwasher. The scrubber is effective and doesn't wear out too fast. They aren't cheap, and they aren't too expensive. Great sponge for all your cleaning needs.
Brittany C.
Leesburg, GA
These have got to be the best sponges hands down! I use these for the dishes and to clean up wall art from my small child. They do not scratch my non stick pans and do not leave marks on my wall or mess up the paint. These are multifunctional and affordable!
Krissie B.
Fort Mill, SC
I love these! They come in the cutest packs and last longer than some of the cheaper sponges I've bought in the past. They're a great price, and I will definitely be purchasing these again!
Rachel S.
Every time I use these sponges they just seem cheap. They do not really get the job done if you have something that really needs to be scrubbed. If it comes down it it, I will use this sponge for dusting around the house. It is useful for dusting the house.
Georgia W.
Taylors, Sc
They work great for their purpose. They come in cute colors and designs instead of the basic hunter green and yellow. Like any sponge they develop an odor of not discarded after a few uses.
Krystal W.
Castle Rock, CO
Just okay, I prefer the classic green and yellow sponges (scotch brute) because they are more effective. I have a white farmhouse sink and glass cooktop that require high scrubbing power very often and those are a better value because they hold up better.
Amy L.
I have found that these sponges last longer and are more durable than any other sponges I have used in the past. They do a good job cleaning and the sponge is not easily stained. Sometimes it is difficult to clean pans with this but its not that hard.