Ocelo Scrub Sponges, 4 count uploaded by Nichole S.

BY O-CEL-O #33 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Ocelo Scrub Sponges: No-scratch Fresh colors make cleaning fun Great for cleaning non-stick cookware, glassware, china and bathroom tile see more...

Buy on Target
Sue B.
Cincinnati, OH
I like having a sponge to wipe up messes and to clean my dishes. It has a nice scent and makes everything smell nice. They are a very good value so that makes it so much nicer to buy at Krogers. I would highly recommend them to others and when I make up a goodie basket for a new neighbor I always include one
Mandy S.
Thurman, OH
Ocelo is the only brand sponge I buy. They are long lasting and I use them for other purposes besides cleaning. I like to soak them in fabric softener and throw them in the dryer with my clothes. They are cheap and long lasting.
Brittany O.
Milton, FL
I never thought I'd right a review for something as strange as sponges, but these are great. I've used them for countless years, they're very tough and can get the job done. You can easily find them at almost any grocery/home goods store. Everyone should try them.
Miranda M.
N Kingstown, RI
I love these sponges! They are so cheap and the shape of them make it easy to wash my dishes. And I find they don't stink as quick. Thumbs up for this product and I definitely recommend. I will continue to repurchase!
OnlyLeezaZ O.
This sponge and scrubber is a great long lasting sponge. It works great on my dishes and cleaning the kitchen. They are one of the most reasonably priced sponges on the market and I love them. They come in different package options such as a 2 pk or a 4 pk.
Carrie P.
Knoxville, TN
I thought these sponges were fairly good. I do prefer a sponge with the scratchy rough side, but the size of these sponges and the durability made up for not having a scratchy surface. I wish they could come up with a sponge that doesn't harbor bacteria and get that funky smell!
Nichole S.
Terre Haute, IN
Cleans the dishes very well with the sponge part, the scratch pad could be a little better but it is still a very nice product. I love yhe fun designs that come on them also, it helps me enjoy washing dishes even more.
Katie T.
Washington , DC
These sponges are my favorite. Clean any stain or problem spot I have on my favorite dishes. I never fear when using these sponges that I will get my dishes & countertops cleaned so fast! I won't use any other spong
S N.
these are good sponges, and my family's been using them for years. Not as expensive as the other brands and just as good, but the only problem is how flimsy they are. I understand that they're sponges but when I compared them with other brand's they just appeared so flimsy.
Shelby S.
Grand Rapids, MI
Sponges aren't my favorite cleaning product as it feels I'm just moving around the dirt and dust but they are nice to have for cleaning the shower and bathrooms. These don't rip and fade over 3 months.