Ocelo Scrub Sponges, 4 count uploaded by Nichole S.

BY O-CEL-O #37 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Ocelo Scrub Sponges: No-scratch Fresh colors make cleaning fun Great for cleaning non-stick cookware, glassware, china and bathroom tile see more...

Buy on Target
Calyssa H.
York , PA
These are the only sponges we use in our kitchen. They hold up very well and last a long time. I buy them at different stores all the time because they are sold at a lot of different stores. They have neat designs on them so they are cute. only negative is that i have some with white scrubber which starts to look gross.
Meagan M.
Baton Rouge, LA
These sponges were used following the flooding in 2016 in Louisiana for all kinds of clean up. This product holds up to the high impact cleaning jobs for all of the appliances, utensils, furniture, walls, etc. that we had to clean.
Hailey W.
Lacey, WA
Im in college and these are cheap and they work well to clean dishes in my apartment. Especially when I dont have a dishwasher. They make it easy to clean. Theyre cheap and effective which is great when paying off debt from school. I get these a lot
Monica R.
Ridgewood, NY
used the green ones on my All Clad LTD pans for 19 years because they were recommended to me by All Clad when I called shortly after purchasing my first piece and couldn't get it clean.

However, I recently began using All Clad's Copper Core with a mirror like stainless exterior. In an effort to avoid scratches, switched to these. I'm amazed they not only clean as well as the yellow/green ones . . .they do not scratch one bit.
Zoe W.
I use these sponges a lot, and they do a good job of getting basic grime off of dishes. They're cheap and come in packs of four, so I don't have to run out to the store to get new sponges all the time. These aren't great for getting caked on and dried out food off of things, but for normal usage they work great.
Fatimah G.
Aurora, IL
Lol, these are just cheap sponges. They do the trick, fairly absorbent, will admit they don't last too long if you do any heavy work like the bathroom. But they're decent sponges, especially for the price. I buy them for general household use.
Sue B.
Cincinnati, OH
I like having a sponge to wipe up messes and to clean my dishes. It has a nice scent and makes everything smell nice. They are a very good value so that makes it so much nicer to buy at Krogers. I would highly recommend them to others and when I make up a goodie basket for a new neighbor I always include one
Mandy S.
Thurman, OH
Ocelo is the only brand sponge I buy. They are long lasting and I use them for other purposes besides cleaning. I like to soak them in fabric softener and throw them in the dryer with my clothes. They are cheap and long lasting.
Brittany O.
Milton, FL
I never thought I'd right a review for something as strange as sponges, but these are great. I've used them for countless years, they're very tough and can get the job done. You can easily find them at almost any grocery/home goods store. Everyone should try them.
Miranda M.
N Kingstown, RI
I love these sponges! They are so cheap and the shape of them make it easy to wash my dishes. And I find they don't stink as quick. Thumbs up for this product and I definitely recommend. I will continue to repurchase!