Ocelo Scrub Sponges, 4 count uploaded by Nichole S.

BY O-CEL-O #39 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Ocelo Scrub Sponges: No-scratch Fresh colors make cleaning fun Great for cleaning non-stick cookware, glassware, china and bathroom tile see more...

Buy on Target
Rachel C.
These are my favorite sponges! I hate using sponges that are so tough they seem to scratch your pans. These have the option of using a soft side, which I find I use more often, and a gentle "scrubby" side that gets off caked-on food with little effort.
Rosana D.
Great sponges. They last a good month or more each depending of course on the amount of dishes you need to wash lol but they don't fall apart easily. I love the scrub side for cleaning pans or getting rid of food that Is stuck on the dishes. Great price too!
Hannah M.
Mc Leansville, NC
Wasn't my favorite washing product I've used. Takes many ringing to clean. Not very effective I would say. Pro is it's not that expensive. Found it at sams club. I would recommend this if you don't have money if your on a time and money crunch.
Misbah A.
I really like these Ocelo sponges! They work great and definitely do not scratch. They scrub really well and get out any hard stains/grease. They don't catch onto grease either like other sponges. I would definitely buy these again and recommend!
Khadijah K.
Harrisonburg, VA
I'm giving them a 3 because sponges grow bacteria, but these sponges are HUGE and very pretty. If I knew any way to keep them smelling good and bacteria free, I'd up this score and buy them more often. Kinda pricey as well, for sponges.
Meagan M.
Baton Rouge, LA
These sponges were used following the flooding in 2016 in Louisiana for all kinds of clean up. This product holds up to the high impact cleaning jobs for all of the appliances, utensils, furniture, walls, etc. that we had to clean.
Calyssa H.
York , PA
These are the only sponges we use in our kitchen. They hold up very well and last a long time. I buy them at different stores all the time because they are sold at a lot of different stores. They have neat designs on them so they are cute. only negative is that i have some with white scrubber which starts to look gross.
Hailey W.
Lacey, WA
Im in college and these are cheap and they work well to clean dishes in my apartment. Especially when I dont have a dishwasher. They make it easy to clean. Theyre cheap and effective which is great when paying off debt from school. I get these a lot
Zoe W.
I use these sponges a lot, and they do a good job of getting basic grime off of dishes. They're cheap and come in packs of four, so I don't have to run out to the store to get new sponges all the time. These aren't great for getting caked on and dried out food off of things, but for normal usage they work great.
Fatimah G.
Aurora, IL
Lol, these are just cheap sponges. They do the trick, fairly absorbent, will admit they don't last too long if you do any heavy work like the bathroom. But they're decent sponges, especially for the price. I buy them for general household use.