Ocelo Scrub Sponges, 4 count uploaded by Nichole S.

BY O-CEL-O #33 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Ocelo Scrub Sponges: No-scratch Fresh colors make cleaning fun Great for cleaning non-stick cookware, glassware, china and bathroom tile see more...

Buy on Target
Syn
I'm very picky about my kitchen sponges. Over the years I've found these sponges last the longest, work hard, I can throw them in the microwave and clean then them so they don't get smelly. Their great on all surfaces. And very safe on my good China and silver or plastic just versatile. They are always a good price too.
Carrie L.
st Louis
It's a sponge so I'm not sure how it could really go wrong. With that said the scrubby part is something that sets it apart. It doesn't pill as fast as others and if I am diligent about sanitizing it (wet it and throw in the microwave for 30 sec to a minute after each use and run it through the dishwasher every time you run it) it will last a few weeks. It could probably last longer but I'm obsessive about germs and smells.
sylvia v.
Havre De Grace, MD
I have been buying OCELO sponges since I first moved out on my own forty five years ago. I think I bought a different brand once or twice, but always went right back. This product in inexpensive, but highly durable. I don't know how any other sponge company stays in business! I use them for dishes, sinks, bathroom. Just about everthing I can think of cleaning. So, stop wasting your money, buy OCELO.
Denise W.
Washington, DC
I like the sponge. Its a quick and easy way to get that deep scrub without hurting your hand and arm scrubbing. The double side sponge gets my dishes clean. I got it from my sister but I would buy them from Target. The price I guess it would be reasonable.
Grace L.
San Diego, CA
I love the color to these sponges. I get that colors and patterns don't make the dishes any cleaner, but it does make washing the dishes a bit brighter and cheery!! These sponges last a long time and the scrubber side is great. It's not overly tough where it feels like it'll scratch your dishes and pans but it does the job like it's coarse!!
Bonnie Lou L.
S New Berlin, NY
I love using Ocelo sponges, I've been buying them ever since I picked up my first pack. I find with other brands I can only get a few uses out of them before they start to fall apart or look gross. For the price these are hands down the best sponges I've ever used and I will continue to re purchase!
Ashley H.
These are the ONLY sponges you will find in my house. I have one for every need. Cleaning, DIshes and wiping down EVERYTHING. These are the only sponges that don't scratch my stainless steel appliances or my dishes! I have tried others when I couldn't find these but I was highly disappointed
Damian D.
La Puente, CA
These sponges are so soft and come out of the pack somewhat moistened, but they're the standard for what one would expect for a plain cleaning sponge. I like them for DIYs and for art a lot more than I like them for cleaning as they tend to keep a lot of moisture and not wring out/drain as quickly as other sponges.
Jessica P.
Chesnee, SC
So affordable and works great. I use these usually once and dispose of them because sponges contain so much bacteria. So I don't use them often because of that. But since I do use them for tougher stains and to clean certain spots on floors/cabinets these are the way to go especially for the price!
Reanne W.
Honestly, the best sponges I have used. Normally after a little while my sponges start ripping and dreadfully start to stink. With these sponges you can microwave them to get rid of the smell and they're like new!