Ocelo Scrub Sponges, 4 count uploaded by Nichole S.

BY O-CEL-O #41 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Ocelo Scrub Sponges: No-scratch Fresh colors make cleaning fun Great for cleaning non-stick cookware, glassware, china and bathroom tile see more...

Brittany H.
Dandridge, TN
These sponges are tough enough on the scratchy side to get anything unstuck. They don’t fall apart and the colors and patterns are cuter than any other sponges. I also like their shape. They’re a good price and I will continue to buy.
Katie H.
Topeka
I like this brand of sponge because I think that they last a little longer than some other brands. They don’t get that mildew smell as badly. They are a pretty good price too. I’d recommend these sponges
Jen F.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
Great inexpensive sponges, last a long time without falling apart. I throw them out when they start to get a little stinky, but I've never had one fall apart or rip on me. They usually have cute designs too.
Whitney M.
I like the colors. They were pretty damp when I purchased them so I think they should inform customers based that the sponge maybe damp. Sponge cleans well and does not have any odors.
Ashley R.
Mamaroneck, NY
These have become my favorite sponges! They come in all types of colors, and styles. They are a great value for the price as well. I always find them at the grocery store. I would definitely give them a try because they are stylish and get the job done.
Ashlei F.
Bakersfield
I use these sponges for cleaning baseboards (uggghhhhh) and they work really well for that! I wet them, spray a little water, vinegar & dawn dish soap mix and my baseboards look fan-freaking-tastic!! Good sponges, cheap, easy to find at target, walmart etc.
Taylor B.
Charleston, SC
These sponges last for weeks! I also love the fun colors they come in. These sponges are really nice quality and at an affordable price for I am a college student on a budget. These get the job done and save a few dollars in the mean time.
Katie E.
West Harrison , IN
These have been my favorite sponges I’ve used. They do the job of cleaning around the house or for when I’m doing dishes. They come at a great price and always have super cute designs and colors!
Kristi L.
Riverside , CA
I give two stars because the packaging is cute and the sponge design is nice. Unfortunately the performance does not last long as the scrub part starts to get fuzz balls rolled up on it and the fibers at times tend to stick into little crevices.
Lovethecoast A.
Biloxi
I actually don't care for these sponges.  I find that they do start to smell sooner than other sponges that I have purchased.  I will not be buying more

back