BY O-CEL-O

Ideal for washing dishes and keeps your hands out of the mess. *Note:Designs and packing may vary. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Gaby C.
Kent
I like that these sponges have a cute pattern. I also like that these are cheaper than the competitors. These can be found everywhere which is really good too. They fit on almost every wand because I didn’t have this brands wand and it still worked. The only thing is the sponges don’t last as long as other brands but you still can get a long life from them.
Kate D.
Chicopee, MA
These sponges are amazing. They work just as well as other sponges I have used before but these ones have definitely lasted longer without getting worn out. They are sturdy and are good for hard scrubbing. I think the best part of them is their fun and bright designs. That part definitely keeps me coming back to buy them. Overall I'd recommend this product.
Bethany G.
My husband used these to help make cleaning glasses easier for him when we didn't have a dishwasher. It makes cleaning so easy they last so long and are a great price. You can pick them up at shoprite. I would recommend these little work horses to anyone
Jordan P.
Cleveland, OH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These refills are wonderful! They come in cute designs which I prefer because I am a woman and enjoy having stylish, cute products......yes, just for show. It just looks much better than a dark blue or green. They also work! They scrub off stuck on food like it was never stuck. They are great for washing pans after baking cookies and getting off the baked on dough, in the hard to get corners too. They are great at getting off mac n cheese on forks and bowls. They get scrambled egg off of spatulas with ease. Point is, they are great for getting the tough foods. Yet, the only reason I have it four stars is because I prefer not to wash any kind of knife with these spring refills. The ones that are rough/bristly like this rip apart from catching on the blades of knives. The rough hairs rip out and end up sticking out, coming off, etc. I can't find a way to wash knives without them catching on the sponge. So if you have the same problem, or don't want to have the same problem, then I highly recommend Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Dishwand Refills - 2 CT !!!! These are my absolute favorite of all time. 5+ Stars for sure! They don't have that rough, scratchy surface that catches on knife blades but they work just as well as the ones that do. I discovered Stay Clean wand sponges at my mom's house and went out and bought them for my home the very next day! They are very soft but work as if they are made of sand paper! And they are purple...my favorite color :)
Gini M.
U love these. They hold up well compared to other brands comprable to the brand. It outlast any dollar or store brand sponges by double. I also live the fun patterns. Brightens the mundane chore of dishes a bit :)
Tiffany C.
Love these sponges, this is one of the only brands I buy as they hold up well. I love how the sponges are so bright and happpy, it makes dish washing a little more fun. I just pop these in the dishwasher to disinfect them and they last for a long time. As good as they hold up they are a very good value.
Ally F.
Knoxville, TN
These sponges work well. I like the fun designs on them. They clean well, and they do not scratch. I also feel like in using these we waste less soap than just squirting the soap straight on the dishes. I will continue to buy the ocello sponges and wand.
Esmeralda A.
San jose, CA
Me gustan mucho porque tardan un buen. Pero por otro lado guardan un poco de mal olor si no se limpian correctamente despues de cada uso. Pero por lo general me parece una buena marca y una buena compra. Se las recomiendo.
Elisa M.
I love these. It makes it much less of a hassle to wash my dishes. I don't have to hold a grimy sponge or get my hands wet but they still get the job done. I have absolutely no complaints and love the fun colors.
Lanair B.
Lake Balboa, Los Angeles
No only are they cute, but I love the wand! I do not like to get my hands gross in dishwater. The wand helps. The only con is I wish they had a biodegradable option, or they lasted longer.