Food & SnacksPrepared FoodsPrepared Meals & EntreesOcean's Halo

by Ocean's Halo

Organic, Vegan, Non-GMO, Learn more at oceanshalo.com, Fun, fast, and easy to prepare. Organic and Vegan Ramen Noodles by Ocean's Halo. Certified Organic, Non-GMO, Vegan, delicious, yummy, tasty, convenient, easy preparation, fast, and fun! These pair perfectly with our Ramen Broth, Miso Broth, and other Broths!

Can someone tell me if these are as bad for you as the Ramen in the little packages or cups?! I stopped eating them after I watched many videos on youtube about people fixing broken bathroom sinks with just the noodles, and fixing holes in the wall with just noodles and water...they say how bad that looks is how bad it is for your body/insides. I stopped eating them after seeing many videos. I'm wondering if these noodles are just as bad?!?! I miss being able to eat the vegetarian ones they just came out with, but now cant eat them....please help....lol
Start your review of Ocean’s Halo Organic Ramen Noodles, 3 boxes total, 4 packages per box, 60g per package!
M F.
Ocean’s Halo Organic Ramen Noodles, 3 boxes total, 4 packages per box, 60g per package uploaded by M F.
Ocean's Halo Organic Ramen Noodles I used it to make soupy noodles with chicken broth and some veggies. And I loved the texture and taste of the noodles. Its smooth and easy to pick with the spoon too. The box contains 4 individual packets of ramen each sufficient enough for two individuals. (Note: it's doesn't come with any additional flavor) I dropped one packet directly into the boiling water. They cook within 2-3 minutes in boiling water. You can separate the noodles by stirring with the help of a spoon when cooked. This is perfect for a midday/midnight snack. Ocean’s Halo Organic Ramen Noodles, 3 boxes total, 4 packages per box, 60g per package
Holly J.
houston, TX
Purchased at: Whole Foods
these are soooo incredibly delicious! i was looking for a better replacement than ramen after seeing the video where it doesn’t even digest in the human stomach because of all the random stuff in it. this organic ramen has an absolutely delicious texture, similar to angel hair pasta. love it!
Stef M.
Mckinney, TX
I wasn't sure I would like the Ocean's Halo Ramen Noodles, but I did and even finished my bowl. I thought the noodles tasted pretty good, I had to split the serving size in half because the carb count is higher than what I am comfortable with at 40 grams. So, if you are watching your carb intake, or eat a keto diet, I wouldn't really recommend. I loved that the noodles were easy to cook. Just boil a pot of water, pour in noodles, and let sit for 3-4 minutes, then drain. The noodles were not slimy like I was concerned they might be and there was no taste of seaweed. I did not have the broth that was recommended in the recipe on the side of the box, so I just poured some homemade tomato-based pasta sauce on top with a couple of meatballs and felt like it was a fulfilling meal. I think the price is pretty reasonable. There are four individual packets of noodles included in the box. It doesn't state that on the front of the box, so it's easy to miss. Overall, I feel like this is a good choice if you regularly eat ramen, otherwise, there wasn't anything that made these amazing.Ocean’s Halo Organic Ramen Noodles, 3 boxes total, 4 packages per box, 60g per package
Liz I.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
These are my go to ramen noodles! They’re affordable, organic, quick to cook, and taste good. Be careful not to overcook - they only need to sit in hot water for a minute or two.
Jacqueline J.
Bally, PA
I Love this product and it has become a staple in our home. It is so simple.to make your own ramen and so much healthier than the sodium filled bags they sell in the store. Its a little more expensive than those packets but its actually healthy for you especially when you add in real vegetables ginger and amino acids!
Crystal C.
Lanham, MD
This is a great swap for sodium filled ramen noodles traditionally available. They are made from whole grain and they are organic. There are 4 individual packets in the box so they are pricier than the cheaper version but by far healthier.
Jamey A.
These scare me. If you have time, go to YouTube and put in the search on "using ramen noodles to fix things" and you will see multiple videos of people using the square noodle packs (without the seasoning) to patch holes in the wall, and broken bathroom sinks with just the noodles, water and a sander. If it can do all that, imagine what it does to your inside. ...I need to do some research to see if these noodles have the same ingredient list as the regular ramen square packaging, because if so it might not be safe to eat....but I did get some of these and boiled them a little bit and then tossed them in a frying pan with some sesame seed oil, and olive oil, and some large chunks of frozen and fresh veggies ans added soy sauce and chilli PEPPER to the mix and it turned out really good. I even warmed some up the next day for dinner and it heated up nicely and tasted better after everything sat over night. I'm going to have to research to see what is in the square noodles that can patch a bathroom sink and a hole in the wall among other things, because that's terrifying. My friend actually tried using the square packaging on a found broken sink laughing because none of us thought it would work and it was one of those "crazy YouTube videos" yet we were scared when it did path up the sink...to be fair, he didnt put water in it or hook it up, but he wanted to get the basic idea of it would patch and work, and it seems like it would after you put a clear coat and other things on it....so people should be careful what they eat...these taste good, I just hope they have good stuff in them vs the bad stuff the regular square ones have in them.
Claudette T.
Front Royal, VA
Ocean’s Halo Organic Ramen Noodles, 3 boxes total, 4 packages per box, 60g per package uploaded by Claudette T.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is worth the extra effort to not use the ramen with the seasoning packet. Make your own broth or use the Ocean's Halo broth.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jamey A.
il y a un an
Jamey A. il y a un an
I've had a friend here one weekend try to mess with a broken sink of a bathroom just to mess around to see if the videos really worked and he just used the plain noodles out of the package (threw away the seasoning of course) added water to the noodles and let them set to harden up and then used a sander to make it even and it looked just like it did in a video I did see. It was not a porcelain sink, not sure what it was...I'll have to ask him, and if he could have went onto finish it with paint and whatever epoxy they use to refinish stuff, but I can tell you I was SHOCKED and seen it with my own eyes. I dont know about the drywall/plaster holes and whatever else, but that sink thing he tried randomly was enough to scare me and make me rethink a lot of things. I know a lot of people have ate them for years and they are cheap and easy to make and many people eat them, and a lot maybe can not afford a lot of foods, but it seriously needs to be looked into and questioned and something changed about it. After seeing my friend Earnie do that with the packaging of the ramen, that's why I asked if these noodles are different because I wont be using or eating them anymore after actually seeing that. The funny part is that the group of us that were there when he was doing it ws joking and laughing and NONE of us thought it was legit. That's the SCARY part. Most people WON'T try it themselves and wont think its real.