GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsOcean's Halo
Organic and Vegan Instant Miso Noodle Bowl, 2 Pack

Ocean's Halo Organic and Vegan Instant Miso Noodle Bowl, 2 Pack

by Ocean's Halo

OrganicVeganNon-GMOAuthentic FlavorsIncludes sustainably farmed kelpExcellent source of Vitamin D and IodineLearn more at oceanshalo.comFun, fast, and easyOrganic Ramen noodles, tofu, and our savory kelp-based broth. Happy slurping! Inspired by...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ocean's Halo Organic and Vegan Instant Miso Noodle Bowl, 2 Pack!
Iman S.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
The marketing and packaging are wonderful! But that's about it. I was incredibly disappointed by the taste and the texture of the noodles. 3 minutes were not enough to cook the noodles, and they were not tasty. Moreover, the proportions and ratios provided are not appropriate. I had to use two cartons of broth for one portion of noodles. $6 is definitely not worth it. I paid $3 because they were on sale, and I promise, $3 isn't even worth it.
Amanda S.
Detroit Lakes, MN
Ocean's Halo Organic and Vegan Instant Miso Noodle Bowl, 2 Pack uploaded by Amanda S.
This is one of the best vegan ramens I have tasted! Everything is in the box and it even includes a plant based bowl with a cover!

Looking for your answer?