BY OCEANIC #61 in Dog Grooming Supplies

Available only from Oceanic, BioCube premium filter cartridges feature dual-action filtration: a woven pre-filter to clear debris and activated charcoal to remove odor and discoloration. Keep your aquarium water clear and healthy. For optimum efficiency, cartridges should be replaced every four-six weeks. Fits BioCube sizes 8, 14 and 29. see more...

Chela R.
Pomona, CA
Doesn't rip from the sides when trying to clean it and has really helped my tank stay nice and clean try buying it from Walmart is more cheaper
Brittney A.
Fort Huachuca, AZ
Keeps aquariums cleaner longer and if you need it to last a little longer you can rinse it off in the sink to last a few more days.
Elaine R.
I purchase this for my aquarium keeps my tank verh clean. Price is great. And i recommend this product.
Heather Z.
I have no complaints about this filter pad. It does its job and is really easy to clean out or replace.
Nina R.
Fort Campbell, KY
Worked great for my beta fish he loved having a clean tank thanks to this product
Leighann M.
Loch Sheldrke, NY
Works great keeps my tank clean with very little water changes def work buying
Becca L.
The best of all my life and death in my head hurts and I'm still not sure what I was
Randi W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Does anyone recommend this?