BY OCEANIA CRUISES #8 in Cruise Lines

• How does this compare to other major cruise lines? Consid...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this cruise line is it here in the USA 1 Answers
  • What you don't like about this cruise? 2 Answers
Oceania Cruises
  • "Had an inside cabin which was quite small but had everything you needed, the staff were amazing and went out of the way to make your cruise totally enjoyable , the food well it was just fantastic couldn't of asked for better so much choice,the entertainment was always very good." in 2 reviews
  • "cruises are so much fun and this cruise line was lovely i had an amazing trip " in 1 review
  • "Great cruise line!" in 1 review
  • "i could tottally go on a cruise, i am in need of one, lol these are great you can never go wrong," in 1 review
Mariana A.
Minden, NV
Globetrotter Expert Level 2

What a wonderful product! This is my favorite. Size and price are incredibly nice. It is at the top of the list of recommendations and I would definitely buy again. If I could I would make a stock at home with that haha ​​I am very happy to have it tested
Grace S.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Again I do not like that I cannot make a change it was not Oceana cruise that we went on but p&o .. but this snap survey will not let me skip or change the selection
so I give this company's 5 stars because it's not their fault Thisbe survey is not working
Nayla A.
Otimo adorei a recepção muito boa amigos que foram tambem adoraram e falaram que vão voltar sempre que puderem... amo cruzeiros e esse foi um dos melhores que fui ate hoje.. comida exelente quartos de boa qualidade tudo otimo... recomendo sempre
Yessenia A.
El viaje me encantó, ya que hay una excelente atención por parte del personal de trabajo; Es un lugar tranquilo y relajante un excelente lugar para las vacaciones de la familia
Georgia W.
Hampshire, UK
Wonderful ports of call with overnight stays and overland stays available. Varied selection of shore excursions to choose from including chocolate tasting in Belgium and rainforest explorations in South America. The small team of crew are friendly and accommodating. Always happy to help with genuine smiles. The decor onboard brings an air of sophistication. Many things to do onboard still, even though it is a small ship, including visiting the boutiques and spa, joining the cruise staff for outside deck activities and watching the entertainment in the ship's theatre.
Sandra L.
Brighton
I have had 2 cruises with p and o and loved every minute of them . The Oceania wow what an amazing ship it was wonderful . Had an inside cabin which was quite small but had everything you needed, the staff were amazing and went out of the way to make your cruise totally enjoyable , the food well it was just fantastic couldn't of asked for better so much choice,the entertainment was always very good. Will defenatly be going on this ship again it's very good value for money and an experience you won't forget .
Grace D.
Oceania cruises are beautiful ships with the absolute best food in the world. However, they are without a doubt for the 50+ crowd. I went as a 20 year old with my 23 year old sister and we regularly got mistaken for staff. It is definitely a world class travel experience but if you're looking for any sort of social aspect, you won't really find it on these ships. Essentially, there were lectures and bingo night, but not really any places to dance.
Giselle F.
nova iguaçu
Atendimento bom ... pessoas amistosas. Instalação de ruínas, mas na necessidade quebra um galho. Ficamos no primeiro dia, depois fomos pra outra pousada. Localização ótima, próximo a praia, restaurantes.
Barbara D.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Cruising is a lovely way to visit many places and meet interesting people. My husband and myself prefer set seating times and tables for seating of eight at the evening meals. But for breakfast and lunch to eat in a dining room with larger groups. We occasionally eat St the buffet or have pizza or BBQ on the upper deck. Nice to take a holiday away from cooking so treat yourself!
Valerie B.
I loved this cruise! It was such an incredible experience! My whole family was comfortable and the staff and rooms were amazing! The cruise itself was beautiful and mind blowing! Worth every penny!
Becky M.
Aurora , CO
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I have never taken a cruise, but would love to! Does anyone recommend this Oceania Cruise over others? Is it good overall for a first cruise?
Clarissa J.
Little Rock, AR
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Has anyone been on a cruise with them?
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to go on a cruise
Karen V.
Oxon Hill, MD
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
How much was everything you spend on the cruiser ? Estimates?
Michelle S.
Would you recommend this cruise line for a young (20 year old) couple? or which is better?