Oceania Cruises

How well did you enjoy the trip ?
From 1-10 what would you rate the customer service on this cruise line?
How does this compare to other major cruise lines? Considering price, size the rooms, quality of food and drink, and friendliness and staff?
Start your review of Oceania Cruises!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...couldn't of asked for better so much choice,the entertainment was always very good.” in reviews
“i could tottally go on a cruise, i am in need of one, lol these are great you can never go wrong,” in reviews
“cruises are so much fun and this cruise line was lovely i had an amazing trip ” in reviews
“Great cruise line!” in reviews
Portland, Oregon
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I sailed with Oceania Cruises to Russia and the Baltics, and on another occasion sailed to the Greek Islands. The Oceania Line has relatively small ships compared to most cruise lines, which appeals to me. The evening entertainment is good, and the ship has activities throughout the day. Oceania has a country club upscale feel- it is decorated with beautiful fabrics , dark woods, and nice artwork. The dress for dinner is country club casual which means no need for formal attire. There are several venues in which to dine- most are open seating, and the food is excellent. The service is also very good throughout the ship. The cabins are nicely decorated and well cared for. I highly recommend Oceania Cruises.
Brooklyn, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Oceania Cruises uploaded by Elmira S.
My friend told me about Oceania. So we decided to book one and it was by far the best cruise. Cabins were spacious, itinerary was exactly what we wanted (European.) Food every night was 2 Michelin. The service was 5 star across the board. Definitely will come back after quarantine.Cruise
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I went on my first cruise this past month and it was with Oceania and I can’t say enough great things about them. The food on the ship was some of the best food I had my entire life! The staff treats you like royalty. I got sea sick but I would still go again because of how amazing they were!!
corona
Very very nice. Felt very safe. Amazing place. A lot of space when you need it. Actually very very helpful. Staff is so nice. They are probably the nicest people you’re ever going to meet. I would prefer this very anything
Houston, Texas
This has been the only cruise line I have ever been on and I’m not planning on ever taking another one! The food on board was amazing as well as the entertainment. So elegant, but also the funnest time I have ever had.
Ypsilanti , MI
If you love food.... then this is the cruise for you! Oh my gosh. I still dream about the food from the cruise. We did a Baltic Cruise in 2017. Such an amazing experience was short of amazing! Highly recommend!
New York
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Oceania Cruises uploaded by Zhuldyz Z.
3 years ago we took our first Oceania cruise. On Oceania, you feel like a treasured guest. It's a joy to be onboard. The captains have always been outstanding and the staff highly concerned about food safety.
Dardanelle, AR
Oceania cruises has a very respectable staff and over all laid back atmosphere. I appreciate the on call room service and love their multiple relaxation destinations throughout the ship. I am satisfied.
This is a great page por cruises i want to go on a vacay !!!! A lot of free gifts,I would like it to have good experience, a least 3 times a year for everybody. Yes I recommend it it’s a good inversion
Santa Rosa
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Absolutely beautiful the most gorgeous thing I’ve ever seen beautiful waters beautiful nature animals fish dolphins whales I seen it all and such great customer service satisfied overall absolutely
Ask a question to the Influenster community...