Ocean Spray Yogurt Covered Craisins 8oz uploaded by Lexi W.Ocean Spray Yogurt Covered Craisins 8oz uploaded by Diana R.Ocean Spray Yogurt Covered Craisins 8oz uploaded by Frankie S.

BY OCEAN SPRAY

Ocean spray yogurt covered craisins 8oz see more...

Diana R.
Akron, OH
My kids love these! Whenever I make trail mix when we go camping, I always put them in there. They’re a combination of creamy and sweet. You can get these for any grocery store and they are extremely convenient with a resealable bag.
Brooke P.
Bradenton, FL
One of my favorite snacks, as well as my toddlers! He knows where momma keeps them and goes first thing in the morning to my stash! Haha. They are great, healthy and convenient to take on the go. Craisins are dried up cranberries and this version, is covered in a nice creamy yogurt that melts in your mouth. I have to make myself put them down. Highly recommended.
Alissa C.
Van Buren, AR
This is a healthier option compared to most snack foods. It's easy to eat on my way to class or at midnight for a study break. I love the taste although my family doesn't care for them. But that just means more for me!
Kassi M.
Virden, NM
My daughter and I both love these! They are an easy to grab snack. We like to take a little container of them with us wherever we go. Tasty and better for you than something like candy!
Frankie S.
Avon By Sea, NJ
One of my favorite snacks. They travel well, satisfying, taste great. Can't ask for much more. I use to love the yogurt covered raisens but the crazins are awesome.
Brecken A.
Great to snack on during the day and so much healthier than other snacks! I love the way way the yogurt tastes and they have a great texture!
Kate W.
Blackwood, NJ
Very delicious and healthy snack that you don't have to feel guilty about eating. It's also great to take on the to because there is no mess
kay w.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
I get these for my daughter much healthier than some of the snacks out there for kids and she loves them so I feel good to get them for her
Nati V.
The chocolate covered ones are so delicious but these are really bad, I'm sorry but I highly dislike them, don't know what else to say.
D'Ann O.
Not really a fan of these, I thought they would be good when I needed something sweet but it just doesn't do it for me!
Katie B.
Atlanta, GA
Where can I purchase these?