Ocean Spray Whole Berry Cranberry Sauce uploaded by Kelli C.Ocean Spray Whole Berry Cranberry Sauce uploaded by Kelli C.

BY OCEAN SPRAY #15 in Sauces

Enjoy The Tangy, Sweet Taste Of Whole Berried Cranberry Sauce. Made With The Same Unique Cranberry Goodness As Ocean Spray Juice Cocktail, It Adds A Little Something Extra To Your Meal At Holiday Time Or Any Time Of Year.

Cranberries, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Water, Corn Syrup.

Syretta A.
Don't like sweet stuff on my dressing.I prefer gravy on my dressing. But some people like it.
Briana J.
I am probably the only person that doesn't like whole berry cranberry sauce. I don't like the fresh homemade stuff either. I prefer this brand, ocean spray, but the full jelly log.
Mariah J.
Flint, MI
My family has this at every Christmas and thanksgiving dinner. Delicious. Only thing I don't like is that it sometimes has an acidic taste
Shwie M.
This stuff is my jam in the fall. I make cranberry mayo with it, and of course we use it on Thanksgiving.

For the mayo, one part of each and boom. Delicious.
Katie Anne P.
This is the brand I always get when I'm getting cranberries. It has whole berries in it that make it seem like you spent all day making it yourself. I'm not a fan of oranges in my cranberry sauce, which this doesn't have, so it's always my go to.
Lori R.
Moroni, UT
Not everyone loves cranberries but i do and this is my preferred brand. We always have it with turkey. You can use it in jello salads and it's good in a wrap with cream cheese spread, shredded turkey and spring mix.
Kathia R.
san diego, CA
If you can't make it from scratch I recommend to have this cranberry sauce on hand. It is perfect for last minute guests or just when more family is coming.
Maedjy B.
Brooklyn, NY
The ocean spray brand is a pretty good brand in general so it did not disappoint
Alaiah A.
Cartersville, GA
This my family's go to for cranberry sauce. We always get it from the local grocery store. I don't think it's the most healthy option but hey it's family tradition. I would recommend this as a quick go to.
Krysta J.
Trinidad, WI
The next bext thing to making your own for Thanksgiving. Forget the jelly. The whole berry sauce is the way to go.
Stephany C.
Sonora , CA
I love cranberry sauce, but have always used the jellied kind. What is the difference between the two? I know one had whole berries but it the sauce more liquid like than jellied? Is there a difference in flavor?
Kathia R.
san diego, CA
I like this bran of cranberry sauce. Have you try any organic or fresh made one jet?
Melissa P.
I have never had the whole berry kind. Is it as good as the jellied?
Cara P.
Amarillo, TX
Is this better than just getting the jellied kind? Would fresh be easier?
Roxanne M.
St Augustine, FL
Which do you recommend. .. the whole cranberry or the smooth one.. I usually get the smooth but I think I would like to try whole berry.

back