Ocean Spray Whole Berry Cranberry Sauce uploaded by Kelli C.Ocean Spray Whole Berry Cranberry Sauce uploaded by Kelli C.

BY OCEAN SPRAY #9 in Sauces

Enjoy The Tangy, Sweet Taste Of Whole Berried Cranberry Sauce. Made With The Same Unique Cranberry Goodness As Ocean Spray Juice Cocktail, It Adds A Little Something Extra To Your Meal At Holiday Time Or Any Time Of Year.

Cranberries, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Water, Corn Syrup.

Morgan C.
Kansas City , KS
Ocean Spray Cranberries are always the best. They had that nice tart flavor, perfect for an appetizer. My favorite recipe includes cranberries, horseradish and sugar. Blend that all together and place on top of cream cheese and it’s the perfect app. Serve with your favorite crackers.
Katie Anne P.
This is the brand I always get when I'm getting cranberries. It has whole berries in it that make it seem like you spent all day making it yourself. I'm not a fan of oranges in my cranberry sauce, which this doesn't have, so it's always my go to.
Lori R.
Moroni, UT
Not everyone loves cranberries but i do and this is my preferred brand. We always have it with turkey. You can use it in jello salads and it's good in a wrap with cream cheese spread, shredded turkey and spring mix.
Briana J.
I am probably the only person that doesn't like whole berry cranberry sauce. I don't like the fresh homemade stuff either. I prefer this brand, ocean spray, but the full jelly log.
Beth C.
orlando , FL
I recently purchased this item to make a yummy cranberry salsa and it turned out perfect! I served it over cream cheese with crackers and it was heaven. This would be a great item to have on hand around the holidays for an easy appetizer. Also I love cranberry so it is great on bagels with cream cheese or even turkey sandwiches for anytime of the year!
Tabitha A.
I live in the town where they harvest cranberries every fall for ocean spray and boy is it a beautiful site. I love everything a out this sauce and use it yearly , I use it on all my turkey sandwiches and it is a great cover up when I dry out the a chicken.I love how the freshness remains even after being picked
Amanda P.
Seriously the best. I've been eating this since I was a child. It's the equivalent to a family heirloom for the holidays. Sugar content is a little bit high, but overall who can complain about cranberry goodness. I use it to put in my stuffing to keep it moist while it's baking inside of the turkey. It adds a delightful flavor to the turkey as well as saves my stuffing.
Elizabeth S.
SPRINGFIELD, MA
If you add some raspberries, orange rind with some juice them top with roasted walnuts just before you chow your turkey you have am amazing sauce. You have to get ocean spray whole cranberries only to have the full flavor. It is so easy to smash some raspberries to add a extra sweet note. You have to try this on thanksgiving day or any day ps it is great on sandwiches too. 😍
Kelli C.
Dallas, TX
I love Cranberries of any variety for the Holidays! It's an essential Thanksgiving side dish! I have used Ocean Spray for years! I love both this Whole Berry Cranberry Sauce as well as the Jellied Cranberry Sauce! A must for Thanksgiving!
Emily L.
North Andover, MA
I always was really loyal to the original jelly but the whole berry version is soo much better! It feels fancier and more homemade because of the berries and it doesn't have the ridges from the can since it falls apart. It is a good ratio of jelly to berries and definitely is a thanksgiving staple!
Stephany C.
I love cranberry sauce, but have always used the jellied kind. What is the difference between the two? I know one had whole berries but it the sauce more liquid like than jellied? Is there a difference in flavor?
Kathia R.
San Diego, CA
I like this bran of cranberry sauce. Have you try any organic or fresh made one jet?
Melissa P.
I have never had the whole berry kind. Is it as good as the jellied?
Cara P.
Amarillo, TX
Is this better than just getting the jellied kind? Would fresh be easier?
Roxanne M.
St Augustine, FL
Which do you recommend. .. the whole cranberry or the smooth one.. I usually get the smooth but I think I would like to try whole berry.