BY OCEAN SPRAY

Ocean Spray® White Cranberry.
White cranberry juice drink blended with another juice from concentrate.
No high fructose corn syrup.
100% vitamin C. see more...

• "It's sweet and not tart like the typical red cranberry juice." in 1 review
Christina B.
Soooo good. Probably my favorite Ocean Spray cranberry juice. In terms of packaging, it stands out more than other juices because of the color. I really would like it if Ocean Spray considered making this flavor in diet/light, because it is very sugary. I don't buy it often for that reason. Please make it diet!!
Judea K.
Salem, OR
This is a great cranberry juice for those that don't like the taste of a regular cranberry. And the white cran peach is so yummy!!! And kids love it. But we have a hard time finding it, only Safeway and Fred Meyers carry it around here.
Stefani G.
Farmingdale, NY
This juice is so tasty. Doesn't taste like cranberry juice so if you don't like cranberry juice I would still suggest you try this. Also, if you mix it with vodka you can't taste the vodka ;)
Tiffany D.
riverside, CA
All flavor varieties of ocean spray are fantastic. They have been a favorite since i was a kid. My kids also love this juice. Most brands fall flat with their flavor but not ocean spray. Definitely.meets my expectations and always has. Will buy again
Kristan R.
Glendora, CA
My favorite drink! Its the right amount of sour/sweet and not too expensive. I buy it all the time and it has really good flavor. If you see this in your store, BUY IT!
Kimberly G.
Tyler, TX
I have some issues with water retention, and i try to use natural products when I can. I usually drink a glass or two of cranberry juice to help flush my system. I like this one because the taste is kind of mild
Rachel T.
Pooler, GA
A great tasting juice that has the cranberry benefits with a softer blended taste. Ocean Spray White Cranberry Juice Drink
Bailey B.
Battle Creek , NE
I absolutely love this juice!! I could drink the entire thing in one sitting! This is a must try if you like juice of any kind!
Lindsey M.
Beaufort, SC
My favorite flavor is cran grape. This flavor was just ok to me. I wouldn’t try it again but i don’t regret trying it at all.
Ericka W.
Washington, DC
This is my favorite flavor from ocean spray. I love the tanginess of this juice it’s so good, I wish I had some right now.
Raychell B.
Fortuna, CA
Anyone else put this out for thanksgiving?
Karen M.
Carson city , NV
Is the taste that different from regular cranberry?>
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
Is this any good?
Courtney T.
Buffalo, NY
Has anyone tried this? I am not sure what I would use it for? Maybe on turkey?
Amanda L.
Does this taste like real cranberry red juice?