BY OCEAN SPRAY

Ocean Spray® White Cranberry.
White cranberry juice drink blended with another juice from concentrate.
No high fructose corn syrup.
100% vitamin C. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "It's sweet and not tart like the typical red cranberry juice." in 1 review
gabby W.
Not a huge fan, I like the original cranberry way better but that's just my opinion. Will probably not buy again.
Megan S.
Great Falls, MT
I love this white cranberry juice more than the normal! It's not as tart as the original but still really good!
Sarah K.
Pittsburgh, PA
I like the favor, but it can get a little too sweet after a while. Tastes great mixed with sparkling water to dilute it.
Rylie H.
Rochester, WA
This is one of my favorite juices ever. I love the taste of it, and I'm usually very picky.
Bailey B.
Battle Creek , NE
I absolutely love this juice!! I could drink the entire thing in one sitting! This is a must try if you like juice of any kind!
Ivy B.
Lucedale, MS
Great juice! My kids like it. This juice has a great taste. Not bitter and the light color doesn't stain of spilled.
Kimberly G.
Tyler, TX
I have some issues with water retention, and i try to use natural products when I can. I usually drink a glass or two of cranberry juice to help flush my system. I like this one because the taste is kind of mild
Karla R.
Plano, TX
I love this juice is so delicious I use to drink it when i was pregnant and i had those uncomfortable pains.
Josie J.
This item tastes just like cranberry juice. It is nice for when you are mixing drinks and don not wish for the redness of the regular cranberry to alter the color of your drinks.
Georgia R.
I live for this drink I hate taking vitamins so this is pretty much my vitamin c tablet every time I get it which is always more than once a week just so good and rich in flavour ahhh I love this drink if I had to drink one drink for the rest of my life it would be this beaut
Raychell B.
Fortuna, CA
Anyone else put this out for thanksgiving?
Karen M.
Carson City, NV
Foodie Expert
Is the taste that different from regular cranberry?>
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
Is this any good?
Courtney T.
Buffalo, NY
Has anyone tried this? I am not sure what I would use it for? Maybe on turkey?
Amanda L.
Foodie Expert
Does this taste like real cranberry red juice?