Add a Photo

By OCEAN SPRAY
#872 in Juice
Ocean Spray® White Cranberry.
White cranberry juice drink blended with another juice from concentrate.
No high fructose corn syrup.
100% vitamin C.
Isabel G.
Isabel G.

I enjoy this drink and it's a lot better than giving my boys a soda. It's taste great and it's a great refresher
Destiny W.
Destiny W.

Tastes so good! I could drink this all day everyday ! Plus the clear color means no dyes!
Clarice G.
Clarice G.
Chicago, Il

This juice is pretty tasty. I've been addicted to Ocean Spray's Cran Grape flavor for a little while, but I bought this one recently when I found it on sale for $2. Not every store sells this flavor, so I grab one when I can. It's sweet and not tart like the typical red cranberry juice.
Amy C.
Amy C.

I like the taste of Ocean Spray White Cranberry Juice. I can drink it by itself or mixed with other drinks. It has a really distinctive taste that not everybody might like.
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Pittsburgh, PA

I like the favor, but it can get a little too sweet after a while. Tastes great mixed with sparkling water to dilute it.
gabby W.
gabby W.

Not a huge fan, I like the original cranberry way better but that's just my opinion. Will probably not buy again.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Great Falls, MT

I love this white cranberry juice more than the normal! It's not as tart as the original but still really good!
Karla R.
Karla R.
Dallas, TX

I love this juice is so delicious I use to drink it when i was pregnant and i had those uncomfortable pains.
Rylie H.
Rylie H.
Rochester, WA

This is one of my favorite juices ever. I love the taste of it, and I'm usually very picky.
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Buffalo, NY

Has anyone tried this? I am not sure what I would use it for? Maybe on turkey?
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
walnut, CA

Is this any good?
Karen M.
Karen M.
Carson City, NV

Is the taste that different from regular cranberry?>
Raychell B.
Raychell B.
Fortuna, CA

Anyone else put this out for thanksgiving?
Amanda L.
Amanda L.

Does this taste like real cranberry red juice?

Join Now