Add a Photo

By OCEAN SPRAY
#1027 in Juice
Ocean Spray® White Cranberry.
White cranberry juice drink blended with another juice from concentrate.
No high fructose corn syrup.
100% vitamin C.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Great Falls, MT

I love this white cranberry juice more than the normal! It's not as tart as the original but still really good!
Clarice G.
Clarice G.
Chicago, Il

This juice is pretty tasty. I've been addicted to Ocean Spray's Cran Grape flavor for a little while, but I bought this one recently when I found it on sale for $2. Not every store sells this flavor, so I grab one when I can. It's sweet and not tart like the typical red cranberry juice.
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Pittsburgh, PA

I like the favor, but it can get a little too sweet after a while. Tastes great mixed with sparkling water to dilute it.
Rylie H.
Rylie H.
Rochester, WA

This is one of my favorite juices ever. I love the taste of it, and I'm usually very picky.
Karla R.
Karla R.
Dallas, TX

I love this juice is so delicious I use to drink it when i was pregnant and i had those uncomfortable pains.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Tyler, TX

I have some issues with water retention, and i try to use natural products when I can. I usually drink a glass or two of cranberry juice to help flush my system. I like this one because the taste is kind of mild
gabby W.
gabby W.

Not a huge fan, I like the original cranberry way better but that's just my opinion. Will probably not buy again.
Josie J.
Josie J.

This item tastes just like cranberry juice. It is nice for when you are mixing drinks and don not wish for the redness of the regular cranberry to alter the color of your drinks.
Amy C.
Amy C.

I like the taste of Ocean Spray White Cranberry Juice. I can drink it by itself or mixed with other drinks. It has a really distinctive taste that not everybody might like.
Chiann H.
Chiann H.
Montego Bay, St. James

Very tasty juice. Kind of pricey but its worth it. like the white cranberry juice especially. High recommended.
Raychell B.
Raychell B.
Fortuna, CA

Anyone else put this out for thanksgiving?
Karen M.
Karen M.
Carson City, NV

Is the taste that different from regular cranberry?>
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA

Is this any good?
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Buffalo, NY

Has anyone tried this? I am not sure what I would use it for? Maybe on turkey?
Amanda L.
Amanda L.

Does this taste like real cranberry red juice?