BY OCEAN SPRAY

Ocean Spray® White Cranberry.
White cranberry juice drink blended with another juice from concentrate.
No high fructose corn syrup.
100% vitamin C. see more...

• Anyone else put this out for thanksgiving?1 Answers
  • Does this taste like real cranberry red juice?1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? I am not sure what I would use it...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "It's sweet and not tart like the typical red cranberry juice." in 1 review
Michelle C.
Throop, PA
I loved the flavor of this juice! It's very light and doesn't have the high fructose corn syrup taste to it! I go through it by the hug! I would definitely recommend trying this!
Johannah G.
Portage, MI
Not as good as regular cranberry juice honestly. The first cup I was in love and I thought I liked it just as much but the more I drank it I liked it less weirdly enough. It was almost too sweet then I read the ingredients and that is probably because the first is white grape juice which makes way more sense to me. I like red for the semi sweet semi bitter. This ended up tasting like flavored water and I will most likely not be re purchasing.
Sophia A.
New York , NY
I like this white cranberry Ocean Spray it doesn't taste too better or tart or has an aftertaste. It has white grape juice,& white cranberry juice which has a really good refreshing flavor. I'd def recommend to buy.
Josie J.
This item tastes just like cranberry juice. It is nice for when you are mixing drinks and don not wish for the redness of the regular cranberry to alter the color of your drinks.
Trenay U.
I don’t really know the difference between the white cranberry juice in the regular cranberry juice but for some reason I love the white cranberry juice it’s so sweet so good and I love to use it to make mixed drinks.
April F.
Chula Vista, CA
Ocean Spray is a great brand. Always quality products with great taste. I like the cranberry drink served chilled or over ice. Nice packaging and great price. I would recommend and will purchase again.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
I am always on the go and looking for products that can get me to where I wanna be. I always have this in my go to bag and for the price, you can’t go wrong! I recommend you go out and get it today! 10 out of 10!!
Jasmine J.
Fort Bragg, NC
I always keep a bottle of this in my fridge. It goes well by itself or even with wine (Barefoot Red Moscato). It tastes amazing, not a ton of sugar and it’s really inexpensive.
Stephanie T.
Fall River, MA
This is one of my all time favorite juices! If you like cranberry, but find it to be a little bit too tart then you have to try this one. It isn't overly sweet, but definitely sweeter than traditional cranberry. It's very refreshing an I love it. They also make one with strawberry and peach in it that is delicious.
Clarice G.
This juice is pretty tasty. I've been addicted to Ocean Spray's Cran Grape flavor for a little while, but I bought this one recently when I found it on sale for $2. Not every store sells this flavor, so I grab one when I can. It's sweet and not tart like the typical red cranberry juice.
Courtney T.
Buffalo, NY
Has anyone tried this? I am not sure what I would use it for? Maybe on turkey?
Raychell B.
Fortuna, CA
Anyone else put this out for thanksgiving?
Karen M.
Carson city , NV
Is the taste that different from regular cranberry?>
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
Is this any good?
Amanda L.
Does this taste like real cranberry red juice?