BY OCEAN SPRAY

Ocean Spray® White Cranberry.
White cranberry juice drink blended with another juice from concentrate.
No high fructose corn syrup.
100% vitamin C. see more...

• "It's sweet and not tart like the typical red cranberry juice." in 1 review
April F.
Chula Vista, CA
Ocean Spray is a great brand. Always quality products with great taste. I like the cranberry drink served chilled or over ice. Nice packaging and great price. I would recommend and will purchase again.
Bella H.
hyannis
This is one of my favorite juices! I used to drink this a lot when I was younger. I think that it had the best flavor compared to other companies. It totally reaches my expectations and I will definitely be buying this more!
Michelle C.
Throop, PA
I loved the flavor of this juice! It's very light and doesn't have the high fructose corn syrup taste to it! I go through it by the hug! I would definitely recommend trying this!
Jasmine J.
Fort Bragg, NC
I always keep a bottle of this in my fridge. It goes well by itself or even with wine (Barefoot Red Moscato). It tastes amazing, not a ton of sugar and it’s really inexpensive.
Sophia A.
New York , NY
I like this white cranberry Ocean Spray it doesn't taste too better or tart or has an aftertaste. It has white grape juice,& white cranberry juice which has a really good refreshing flavor. I'd def recommend to buy.
Josie J.
This item tastes just like cranberry juice. It is nice for when you are mixing drinks and don not wish for the redness of the regular cranberry to alter the color of your drinks.
Stephanie T.
Fall River, MA
This is one of my all time favorite juices! If you like cranberry, but find it to be a little bit too tart then you have to try this one. It isn't overly sweet, but definitely sweeter than traditional cranberry. It's very refreshing an I love it. They also make one with strawberry and peach in it that is delicious.
Clarice G.
This juice is pretty tasty. I've been addicted to Ocean Spray's Cran Grape flavor for a little while, but I bought this one recently when I found it on sale for $2. Not every store sells this flavor, so I grab one when I can. It's sweet and not tart like the typical red cranberry juice.
Christina B.
Soooo good. Probably my favorite Ocean Spray cranberry juice. In terms of packaging, it stands out more than other juices because of the color. I really would like it if Ocean Spray considered making this flavor in diet/light, because it is very sugary. I don't buy it often for that reason. Please make it diet!!
Judea K.
Salem, OR
This is a great cranberry juice for those that don't like the taste of a regular cranberry. And the white cran peach is so yummy!!! And kids love it. But we have a hard time finding it, only Safeway and Fred Meyers carry it around here.
Raychell B.
Fortuna, CA
Anyone else put this out for thanksgiving?
Karen M.
Carson city , NV
Is the taste that different from regular cranberry?>
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
Is this any good?
Courtney T.
Buffalo, NY
Has anyone tried this? I am not sure what I would use it for? Maybe on turkey?
Amanda L.
Does this taste like real cranberry red juice?