BY OCEAN SPRAY

Ocean Spray® White Cranberry.
White cranberry juice drink blended with another juice from concentrate.
No high fructose corn syrup.
100% vitamin C. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "It's sweet and not tart like the typical red cranberry juice." in 1 review
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Fall River, MA
Foodie Expert
This is one of my all time favorite juices! If you like cranberry, but find it to be a little bit too tart then you have to try this one. It isn't overly sweet, but definitely sweeter than traditional cranberry. It's very refreshing an I love it. They also make one with strawberry and peach in it that is delicious.
Christina B.
Christina B.
Soooo good. Probably my favorite Ocean Spray cranberry juice. In terms of packaging, it stands out more than other juices because of the color. I really would like it if Ocean Spray considered making this flavor in diet/light, because it is very sugary. I don't buy it often for that reason. Please make it diet!!
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Moreno Valley, CA
All flavor varieties of ocean spray are fantastic. They have been a favorite since i was a kid. My kids also love this juice. Most brands fall flat with their flavor but not ocean spray. Definitely.meets my expectations and always has. Will buy again
Sophia A.
Sophia A.
New York , NY
Foodie Expert
I like this white cranberry Ocean Spray it doesn't taste too better or tart or has an aftertaste. It has white grape juice,& white cranberry juice which has a really good refreshing flavor. I'd def recommend to buy.
Stefani G.
Stefani G.
Farmingdale, NY
This juice is so tasty. Doesn't taste like cranberry juice so if you don't like cranberry juice I would still suggest you try this. Also, if you mix it with vodka you can't taste the vodka ;)
Kristan R.
Kristan R.
Glendora, CA
My favorite drink! Its the right amount of sour/sweet and not too expensive. I buy it all the time and it has really good flavor. If you see this in your store, BUY IT!
Isabel G.
Isabel G.
I enjoy this drink and it's a lot better than giving my boys a soda. It's taste great and it's a great refresher
Destiny W.
Destiny W.
Tastes so good! I could drink this all day everyday ! Plus the clear color means no dyes!
Judea K.
Judea K.
Salem , OR
Foodie Expert
This is a great cranberry juice for those that don't like the taste of a regular cranberry. And the white cran peach is so yummy!!! And kids love it. But we have a hard time finding it, only Safeway and Fred Meyers carry it around here.
Ivy B.
Ivy B.
Lucedale, MS
Great juice! My kids like it. This juice has a great taste. Not bitter and the light color doesn't stain of spilled.
Raychell B.
Raychell B.
Fortuna, CA
Anyone else put this out for thanksgiving?
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Buffalo, NY
Has anyone tried this? I am not sure what I would use it for? Maybe on turkey?
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
Is this any good?
Karen M.
Karen M.
Carson city , NV
Is the taste that different from regular cranberry?>
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Foodie Expert
Does this taste like real cranberry red juice?