BY OCEAN SPRAY

Ocean Spray® White Cranberry.
White cranberry juice drink blended with another juice from concentrate.
No high fructose corn syrup.
100% vitamin C. see more...

• Anyone else put this out for thanksgiving?1 Answers
  • Does this taste like real cranberry red juice?1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? I am not sure what I would use it...2 Answers
  • "It's sweet and not tart like the typical red cranberry juice." in 1 review
Lauren N.
This is a great juice.  It's not overly sweet like a lot of the juices out there, but it's a little tart.  It's also not as tart as normal cranberry juice, so it's the best of both worlds.  Everyone in my family loves this.  Some of them wuld drink it like water if they could.
Allison V.
Franklin, LA
So I know it may sound crazy but this is the best juice ever!! Don’t like the white cranberry scare you lol i use it when i make cosmos or just to mix with some Malibu rum!! Yummmm def worth a try if your looking for something sweet this summer or if you are just bored with the same old thing
Jeneille L.
Brooklyn, NY
I don’t drink juice very often but when I do, this is the one I reach for. Love the taste and the fact that it’s not overly sweet. Great package and easy to use. Would recommend to anyone looking for a great juice to keep at home
Brian J.
Cranford, NJ
Love the big tart flavor. Not overly sugary and sweet like most other brands. The bottle is a little bit oddly shaped as its supposed to be thinner, but the bottle does take up a decent amount of fridge space.

Great product!
Shakira R.
I am a fan of cranberry juice! Many people hate the tartness of the juice but these mixes are amazing! The flavor is perfect and the amount of sugar where it tastes natural and not like a gallon of sugar. I would recommend to everyone!
Melissa S.
Barnegat, NJ
This is definitely a more mild way to enjoy cranberry juice if the real thing is too bitter for your taste. It is mild and smooth, but has the bitter cranberry undertones that make it delicious. It is very good!
Normesha W.
Love love love. The flavors are not overwhelming and not underwhelming either. Nice balance. The real fruit juice aspect makes me feel like I’m getting a great amount of fruits.
Tara R.
Streator, IL
Very good and not as tart as regular cranberry juice. My husband likes the strawberry version, as well. Sometimes I’ll mix it with regular cranberry juice, too! I wish it was sold closer to us because our Kroger and Walmart in town doesn’t carry this.
Crystal G.
Whittier, CA
It tastes good for as far as cranberry juice goes. The product is usually inexpensive and easy to buy. They’re good for cramping but are also great to drink for just because reasons. I like to still add water to mine Incase it’s too sweet/sour.
Bella H.
hyannis
This is one of my favorite juices! I used to drink this a lot when I was younger. I think that it had the best flavor compared to other companies. It totally reaches my expectations and I will definitely be buying this more!
Courtney T.
Buffalo, NY
Has anyone tried this? I am not sure what I would use it for? Maybe on turkey?
Raychell B.
Fortuna, CA
Anyone else put this out for thanksgiving?
Karen M.
Carson city , NV
Is the taste that different from regular cranberry?>
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Is this any good?
Amanda L.
Does this taste like real cranberry red juice?