Add a Photo

By OCEAN SPRAY
#1058 in Juice
Ocean Spray® White Cranberry.
White cranberry juice drink blended with another juice from concentrate.
No high fructose corn syrup.
100% vitamin C.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Fall River, MA

This is one of my all time favorite juices! If you like cranberry, but find it to be a little bit too tart then you have to try this one. It isn't overly sweet, but definitely sweeter than traditional cranberry. It's very refreshing an I love it. They also make one with strawberry and peach in it that is delicious.
Christina B.
Christina B.

Soooo good. Probably my favorite Ocean Spray cranberry juice. In terms of packaging, it stands out more than other juices because of the color. I really would like it if Ocean Spray considered making this flavor in diet/light, because it is very sugary. I don't buy it often for that reason. Please make it diet!!
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Moreno Valley, CA

All flavor varieties of ocean spray are fantastic. They have been a favorite since i was a kid. My kids also love this juice. Most brands fall flat with their flavor but not ocean spray. Definitely.meets my expectations and always has. Will buy again
Judea K.
Judea K.
Salem, OR

This is a great cranberry juice for those that don't like the taste of a regular cranberry. And the white cran peach is so yummy!!! And kids love it. But we have a hard time finding it, only Safeway and Fred Meyers carry it around here.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Tyler, TX

I have some issues with water retention, and i try to use natural products when I can. I usually drink a glass or two of cranberry juice to help flush my system. I like this one because the taste is kind of mild
Stefani G.
Stefani G.
Farmingdale, NY

This juice is so tasty. Doesn't taste like cranberry juice so if you don't like cranberry juice I would still suggest you try this. Also, if you mix it with vodka you can't taste the vodka ;)
Isabel G.
Isabel G.

I enjoy this drink and it's a lot better than giving my boys a soda. It's taste great and it's a great refresher
Destiny W.
Destiny W.

Tastes so good! I could drink this all day everyday ! Plus the clear color means no dyes!
Clarice G.
Clarice G.
Chicago , Il

This juice is pretty tasty. I've been addicted to Ocean Spray's Cran Grape flavor for a little while, but I bought this one recently when I found it on sale for $2. Not every store sells this flavor, so I grab one when I can. It's sweet and not tart like the typical red cranberry juice.
Amy C.
Amy C.

I like the taste of Ocean Spray White Cranberry Juice. I can drink it by itself or mixed with other drinks. It has a really distinctive taste that not everybody might like.
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Buffalo, NY

Has anyone tried this? I am not sure what I would use it for? Maybe on turkey?
Karen M.
Karen M.
Carson City, NV

Is the taste that different from regular cranberry?>
LEANN NICOLE S.

Raychell B.
Fortuna, CA

Amanda L.
Amanda L.

Does this taste like real cranberry red juice?

Join Now