BY OCEAN SPRAY

We Combine The Sun Ripened Taste Of Strawberries And The Sweet Taste Of White Cranberries To Make A Good-for-you Juice Drink That’s Fat-free, Low In Sodium, And A Daily Dose Of Vitamin C.

Filtered Water, White Grape Juice (Water, White Grape Juice Concentrate), Cane Or Beet Sugar, White Cranberry Juice (Water, White Cranberry Juice Concentrate), Strawberry Juice (Water, Strawberry Juice Concentrate), Citric Acid, Natural Flavor, Sodium Citrate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Vegetable Concentrate For Color.

Sara K.
Gibsonia, PA
I love this juice. I’ve tried other brands of white-cran strawberry and they often seem bitter, but this one has a nice (not over the top) amount of sweetness. It has a low price and tastes amazing. You can also find it at any grocery store or even a target, so you don’t have to go hunting for it! I’ve bought this many times and always come back to it again
Jasmine J.
Fort Bragg, NC
This is my favorite juice hands down. Anytime I see an ocean spray cranberry juice product I’m buying it because it tastes amazing so when I saw this combination I had to try it. Although you don’t really taste the cranberry, it has a really good and light taste!! I don’t feel like I’m drinking a ton of sugar and I feel healthy drinking it lol.
Brooke G.
Winter Haven , FL
Favorite juice from them ! Just picked some up today I don’t know if it’s the light flavor or the strong strawberry taste but something just makes me fall INLOVE with this drink ! Especially cold or on ice ? Yes to die for ! & very healthy and has a lot of vitamins .
Athena M.
Omaha, NE
I drink Ocean Spray White Cran-Strawberry Juice Drink daily.  I makes me feel like I am keeping my body healthy without drinking a lot of calories.  I really enjoy the combination of cranberry and strawberry.  I will definitely continue to buy.
Heather C.
Lehi, UT
I have a small obsession with this juice! It tastes so good! We buy it weekly. It ha the perfect blend of sweet and tart. The price is great so we buy it regularly. I recommend to anyone that likes cranberry juice, even if you don’t you may like this!
maya t.
I love this product so much! It always tastes so good with just the right amount of sweetness and the perfect balance between flavors. I could drink this all day! Ocean Spray has always been one of my favorite drink brand, and, after trying this, I found myself loving the drink even more so.
Brittany S.
Foreman , AR
This juice cocktail always quenches my thirst. It’s probably one of my favorite flavors. Aside from the sugar content, it seems like an okay alternative when you’re sick of water. I usually switch out between this and the Cran-Apple.
Lexi C.
Embden, ME
Always have this in my fridge. My favorite fruit juice! It's like candy in a cup🤤 so sweet and delicious! Has to be this brand or it's just not the same!! Also love when I can find the early harvest flavor I believe it is.. it's super dark pink and soooo sweet 🤤🤤
Norma Ms Jai H.
Philadelphia, PA
I but this because I have two children who I feed this only last about three days in my house so I am buying several of these in different flavors we like them a lot natural and healthy for you plus it taste good you can’t beat that
Stephanie J.
Hilliard, OH
This product is very tasty! I love drinking it in the summer and it’s also a great mixer as well. Since I love cranberry juice so much I knew this juice was going to be good and it was! I would buy this again in a heartbeat!