Ocean Spray White Cranberry and Strawberry Juice Drink uploaded by Mercedes T.Ocean Spray White Cranberry and Strawberry Juice Drink uploaded by Darriyen I.Ocean Spray White Cranberry and Strawberry Juice Drink uploaded by Danielle J.

BY OCEAN SPRAY

We Combine The Sun Ripened Taste Of Strawberries And The Sweet Taste Of White Cranberries To Make A Good-for-you Juice Drink That’s Fat-free, Low In Sodium, And A Daily Dose Of Vitamin C.

Filtered Water, White Grape Juice (Water, White Grape Juice Concentrate), Cane Or Beet Sugar, White Cranberry Juice (Water, White Cranberry Juice Concentrate), Strawberry Juice (Water, Strawberry Juice Concentrate), Citric Acid, Natural Flavor, Sodium Citrate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Vegetable Concentrate For Color.

• I enjoy Ocean Spray juices but haven't tried this particu...1 Answers
Stephanie D.
Baltimore
I love all the ocean spray juices. I love that they are all 100% juice and the flavors are all so bold and full of flavor. I drink them every single morning and change the flavors all time. They are such a good thing to drink everyday !
Olivia C.
Youngstown, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought this juice for my daughter to drink and she loves it. It’s my first time buying it because I usually only buy items that are on sale. She loves it! I just wish it didn’t have so much sugar in it.
bella r.
Anchorage
Seriously one of the best juices out there, super refreshing, on the sweeter side, and so so good! good both in the morning and at night, and great for hot summer days, the flavor is to die for.
Mercedes T.
Los Angeles , CA
AHHHHH I CANT SAY ENOUGHT ABOUT THIS JUICE. its so delicious and addictive. I drink it over a cup with Ice, with vodka. I can finish a bottle in one sitting. The flavor is amazing, sweetness from the strawberries and tangy from the crans. Great value. I love, its the best flavor from all ocean spay products. If you haven't tried It I recommend you do. You will not regret it.
Morgan E.
Baytown, TX
I’ll admit I thought his was an odd combination and hesitated in buying it for a while I thought it was going to be too tart or even sour tasting. But BOY was I wrong!!! This is hands down my favorite ocean spray juice!!! I literally have to hide this in my house!! It’s sweet and ridiculously delicious when it’s really cold! I love to drink this on a hot day after getting out of the pool or relaxing outside on my deck. And he sugar content isn’t absolutely ridiculous like in some other juices it’s a win for me
Erica C.
Athens
I love this juice!!! It is great as it’s own and it’s an absolutely fabulous mixer and/or chaser. The cranberry and the strawberry mix together so well and have a really great flavor. I would definitely recommend this and I think it’s reasonably priced.
Carin M.
Jacksonville, FL
Purchased at: Publix
I love the taste of this drink. I really appreciate that it has a full daily value of vitamin C. When it goes on sale at the grocery store I usually pick up several extra. Add a little sprite to your glass for a super refreshing treat!
Zelma B.
Costa Mesa, CA
I mean hello summer in a bottle! This drink is so refreshing once you serve yourself a glass you’ll keep reaching for me. This drink definitely met my expectations and wasn’t overly sweet. It’s a great balance and I will definitely be purchasing again!
Desiree V.
Antioch, CA
I love cranberry juice but it is extra good when they add another type of fruit in it. It taste so good with the strawberry added to it! I have bought this drink many times before! It isn’t an easy find but when I find it I stock up on it!
Deanna M.
hempstead, ny
I love cranberry juice, and strawberry is my favorite flavor so these two combined is the best thing they could’ve done for me. It’s good and sweet but not too sweet, but if I desire it to be less sweet I add water or ice... or both. This is one of my faves.
Lisa R.
South Boston , VA
I enjoy Ocean Spray juices but haven't tried this particular one yet. According to reviews this is a "light" juice. Would it be considered a "healthy" beverage?

Target