Ocean Spray White Cranberry and Strawberry Juice Drink uploaded by Mercedes T.Ocean Spray White Cranberry and Strawberry Juice Drink uploaded by Danielle J.Ocean Spray White Cranberry and Strawberry Juice Drink uploaded by Darriyen I.

BY OCEAN SPRAY

We Combine The Sun Ripened Taste Of Strawberries And The Sweet Taste Of White Cranberries To Make A Good-for-you Juice Drink That’s Fat-free, Low In Sodium, And A Daily Dose Of Vitamin C.

Filtered Water, White Grape Juice (Water, White Grape Juice Concentrate), Cane Or Beet Sugar, White Cranberry Juice (Water, White Cranberry Juice Concentrate), Strawberry Juice (Water, Strawberry Juice Concentrate), Citric Acid, Natural Flavor, Sodium Citrate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Vegetable Concentrate For Color.

• I enjoy Ocean Spray juices but haven't tried this particu...1 Answers
Mercedes T.
Los Angeles, CA
AHHHHH I CANT SAY ENOUGHT ABOUT THIS JUICE. its so delicious and addictive. I drink it over a cup with Ice, with vodka. I can finish a bottle in one sitting. The flavor is amazing, sweetness from the strawberries and tangy from the crans. Great value. I love, its the best flavor from all ocean spay products. If you haven't tried It I recommend you do. You will not regret it.
Morgan E.
Spring , TX
I’ll admit I thought his was an odd combination and hesitated in buying it for a while I thought it was going to be too tart or even sour tasting. But BOY was I wrong!!! This is hands down my favorite ocean spray juice!!! I literally have to hide this in my house!! It’s sweet and ridiculously delicious when it’s really cold! I love to drink this on a hot day after getting out of the pool or relaxing outside on my deck. And he sugar content isn’t absolutely ridiculous like in some other juices it’s a win for me
maya t.
I love this product so much! It always tastes so good with just the right amount of sweetness and the perfect balance between flavors. I could drink this all day! Ocean Spray has always been one of my favorite drink brand, and, after trying this, I found myself loving the drink even more so.
Erica C.
Athens
I love this juice!!! It is great as it’s own and it’s an absolutely fabulous mixer and/or chaser. The cranberry and the strawberry mix together so well and have a really great flavor. I would definitely recommend this and I think it’s reasonably priced.
Zelma B.
Orange, CA
I mean hello summer in a bottle! This drink is so refreshing once you serve yourself a glass you’ll keep reaching for me. This drink definitely met my expectations and wasn’t overly sweet. It’s a great balance and I will definitely be purchasing again!
Nataliya s.
Auburn, WA
Desiree V.
Antioch, CA
I love cranberry juice but it is extra good when they add another type of fruit in it. It taste so good with the strawberry added to it! I have bought this drink many times before! It isn’t an easy find but when I find it I stock up on it!
Jodi F.
Lockport , NY
I absolutely love the white cranberry juice mixes myself and it’s the only way I can get my kids (6 & 4) to drink cranberry juice. We have tried many of the white cranberry mixes with other fruit combinations they make and my kids love this cranberry strawberry mix the most. The price is mid range leaning towards expensive so I try to buy it on sale but it’s definitely worth the price point.
Min C.
Cranberry juice is one of natural choice for better health , and it’s a practicing of Pruce to pay this small price tag in everyday product like juice. Ocean Spray 100% Juice Cranberry
Deanna M.
hempstead, ny
I love cranberry juice, and strawberry is my favorite flavor so these two combined is the best thing they could’ve done for me. It’s good and sweet but not too sweet, but if I desire it to be less sweet I add water or ice... or both. This is one of my faves.
Lisa R.
South Boston , VA
I enjoy Ocean Spray juices but haven't tried this particular one yet. According to reviews this is a "light" juice. Would it be considered a "healthy" beverage?