Ocean Spray White Cranberry and Peach™ Juice Drink uploaded by Lupe B.

BY OCEAN SPRAY

We combine the fresh taste of peaches and sweet taste of white cranberries to make a good-for-you juice drink that’s fat-free, low in sodium, and a daily dose of vitamin C.

• This may be a stupid question but should my juice have th...1 Answers
  • Does this juice taste as good as the white cranberry stra...1 Answers
Takkiria B.
Tulsa, OK
I cannot even explain how amazing this juice is! I know cranberry juice is supposed to be really goo for you however I hate the taste of them on their own so I started to try the combo drinks and this is by far the best one yet!
Faith F.
Chapin
This stuff is so freaking good. I might be biased because I love peach everything but it is by far the best juice I have ever had. You can taste the peach in it and it isn’t too bitter from the cranberry. It’s very sweet.
Alexis S.
Evansville
This is my all time favorite juice drink, it really goes with everything. It just the right mix of sweet and bitterness. I always have in our pantry. I buy this product at my local grocery stores. It's a fair priced item.
Amber H.
Aurora, IL
All of us love this juice. We always get this one when its in season at our local Walmart. Great juice for summertime. Also makes good homemade Popsicles.
Jessica D.
Light and sweet!! This is my staple juice! Reasonable priced! Everyone in my family loves it!
Aiesha R.
Jackson, MS
These drink is great to drink. I love it. Is a great thirst quencher and has amazing taste. I love this for something in the moring or for something at lunch.
Alexandra P.
Warwick , RI
Such a great mixer. Add triple sec, tequila and a lime for a super easy, great margarita!
Quiana S.
One of my favorite beverages! I have a few flavors that I love from Ocean spray. This juice is really good alone or mixed with orange juice. It's everyday price is less than $2.50 at Walmart. I normally rack up if they're not sold out. I would recommend this product.
O'Naysha B.
Great flavor. I don't know how else to write a review for juice other than its flavor.
Nancy B.
Hudson, OH
No stains! Great Taste! Contains "natural flavors". Would be better if it was all juice.
Whitney O.
Taylor, AZ
This may be a stupid question but should my juice have things floating in it? I didn't notice it when I picked it up for the first time but when I went to open it this morning I did.
Ann P.
Tewksbury, MA
Does this juice taste as good as the white cranberry strawberry version?

Walmart