Ocean Spray White Cranberry and Peach™ Juice Drink uploaded by Lupe B.

BY OCEAN SPRAY

We combine the fresh taste of peaches and sweet taste of white cranberries to make a good-for-you juice drink that’s fat-free, low in sodium, and a daily dose of vitamin C.

• This may be a stupid question but should my juice have th...1 Answers
  • Does this juice taste as good as the white cranberry stra...1 Answers
Taryn  R.
Gardner, KS
I am a big fan of ocean spray but this is an all time favorite! If you are a fan of cranberry this is the one to go with!
Faith F.
Chapin
This stuff is so freaking good. I might be biased because I love peach everything but it is by far the best juice I have ever had. You can taste the peach in it and it isn’t too bitter from the cranberry. It’s very sweet.
Kara T.
Vero Beach, FL
Flavor is delicious. The peach and white cran is a great blend. Love to have a glass with my meal. Yum
Amanda P.
Lexington, TN
Love this! Two fruits that work well together and well. Very addictive and delicious!
Stevie B.
North Port, FL
Anything peach I will try! I'd like a way to have it mixed in with regular cranberries but I still enjoy this white cran peach juice. It's great in cocktails!
Aiesha R.
Jackson, MS
These drink is great to drink. I love it. Is a great thirst quencher and has amazing taste. I love this for something in the moring or for something at lunch.
Clarissa L.
Lodi
This is a really tasty juice with a softer flavor. It pairs really well to make some white sangria. It is refreshing and not so acidic as the classic version.
Yanique B.
I like the taste of this product.I love to mix it with vodka lol.Not to sweet just right I’m not a big fan of juice so this probably won’t be very helpful lol.
Kanisha G.
When I first taste the juice I was amazed because I thought it would be nasty but it's by far my favorite cran drink to have and my husband also love it too
Amber H.
Aurora, IL
All of us love this juice. We always get this one when its in season at our local Walmart. Great juice for summertime. Also makes good homemade Popsicles.
Whitney O.
Taylor, AZ
This may be a stupid question but should my juice have things floating in it? I didn't notice it when I picked it up for the first time but when I went to open it this morning I did.
Ann P.
Tewksbury, MA
Does this juice taste as good as the white cranberry strawberry version?

Walmart